Best of 1990 - 200: Is the 3 CD version worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
Best of 1990 - 2000: Is the 3 CD version worth it?

Is the 3 CD version of the new Best Of worth getting? Is the content of the third disc worth the extra money?

Or will the 2 CD version do nicely?

Last edited:
Re: Best of 1990 - 2000: Is the 3 CD version worth it?

JimmyChicken said:
Is the 3 CD version of the new Best Of worth getting? Is the content of the third disc worth the extra money?

Or will the 2 CD version do nicely?

I don't think a 2CD version is even available. All versions of the Ltd. Edition with the B-Sides I've seen also include the bonus DVD.

I think that the bonus DVD is worth the extra money for the Ltd. Edition (and there are some edits of the remixes that aren't available anywhere else), but hey! That's my IMHO. I'm a collector, so I want to have every song/track U2 has ever released.

C ya!

Marty

Re: Re: Best of 1990 - 2000: Is the 3 CD version worth it?

Popmartijn said:

I don't think a 2CD version is even available. All versions of the Ltd. Edition with the B-Sides I've seen also include the bonus DVD.

C ya!

Marty

Thanks for the feedback Marty.

I did a small search for the 3 Disc version. I'm in Australia, so things might be slightly different to where you are.

I went to a music store and Kmart which didn't have any versions at all. I managed to find the Single Disc and 2 Disc versions at Big W, but not 3 Disc version. I was rather disappointed and feel the stores are somewhat useless. Now I'm going to have to going trapsing round searching every music and department store looking for the damn thing.

Either that or I be complacent with the 2 disc version at Big W.

Back
Top Bottom