best buys answer to if they will have collectors edition instores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofme

The Fly
Thank you for contacting Best Buy about U2's new album. I'm Eric with Customer Care.

We appreciate your enthusiasm for Best Buy's products and services. We are unable to say whether or not we will carry this item in all our retail stores. Check out our Web site at www.BestBuy.com for new product information. Often, you can even pre-order upcoming items from BestBuy.com--a great way to make sure you're the first one on your block to get that home or entertainment product you're looking for.

Have you seen our "Click to Compare" feature at www.BestBuy.com? If you're having trouble deciding between products, this cool tool allows you to line them up side by side and see which one has the bells and whistles you're looking for. Just check the products that interest you and hit "Compare."

We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to www.BestBuy.com. Please don't hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns.

Best wishes from Best Buy,
Eric and the Customer Care Team

This "guy" is an automatic re-emailer. They run an automatic search based on keywords from your email, then generate one of a few form emails.

basically, he gave you the "stock answer". I would imagine if you asked "how's the weather over there?" - you'd get the same response.

:heart: I am totally wholly and 100% in love with automated customer relations :drool: :yes: :heart: :applaud:

Ask them if they have "anything good" in stock yet, and see what they say.
:wink: :D

Back
Top Bottom