Best Album Survivor: Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite album?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always tough. I voted ATYCLB, but War was considered as well.

I like War a lot, but songs like Red Light and Refugee weaken the album quite a bit.

Ooh looks like it's gonna be a close one :hyper: to everyone yet to vote, may I recommend listening to Wild Honey and Grace, and then clicking the appropriate option :D

I think the only thing that prevented me from voting off Rattle & Hum, but 2 of my favorite songs (AIWIY & Hawkmoon) are on it.

I have come to love ATYCLB more as the years pass and at the same time time have ceased to listen to War and rattle and Hum completely. The live songs other than Helter Skelter do ruin that album for me, but the studio songs are so strong that I can't vote for it yet.
Red Light has dated very badly but other than that War is still very strong, even if it is no longer on my playlist.
Sorry ATYCLB, but Peace on Earth, Walk On and maybe even Elevation mean that you must be left behind.

What happens in the event of a tie? Do we select two representatives from each album to duel at high noon?

:giggle: I just had an image of War mullet Bono and Elevation Bono in a face off with their Colts, ready to draw. (complete with spaghetti western music...)

gvox said:
What happens in the event of a tie? Do we select two representatives from each album to duel at high noon?

Depends on the round. If it's a round where the difference between the two placement doesn't matter, then it'll just be declared a tie and we'll skip a round. If that is not the case (for instance, if it's between third and fourth on the song contest when third gets to go to the next round and fourth doesn't, or if it's between third and fourth on the album contest where third gets four songs out and fourth gets three), then I'll probably do a tie-breaker round. Or a duel at high noon.

Nick66 said:
You're out of your league kid.

Run along now.

Nick, are you pathetic in "real life" as you are here? You and your catchphrase "this is non-debatable" (used everytime you want to pass your lame opinions as a fact) used to be funny (a pathetic kind of funny) but now they are just... well, pathetic. Yes, i noticed i use that word a lot when i talk about you, son. But i just can't help it.

Nick, are you pathetic in "real life" as you are here? You and your catchphrase "this is non-debatable" (used everytime you want to pass your lame opinions as a fact) used to be funny (a pathetic kind of funny) but now they are just... well, pathetic. Yes, i noticed i use that word a lot when i talk about you, son. But i just can't help it.

Canedge? Is that you?!!!

Welcome Back!!! :wave:

Well, personally, Pop is my 2nd favorite U2 album behind Zooropa, so.......:wink:

Pop is my third favorite, and Zooropa is my all-time favorite.

But Joshua Tree is in second, so I guess I am weaker in the ways of The Hive. :(

OpenG180 said:

I'm not a moderator, but these are my threads, so... if possible, I'd like to request that personal attacks be avoided in them.

No. Nick. I'm not.

OK, sorry, he was another user on here who hijacked threads with speculation about what people were like in "real life" and gratuitous personal insults, all while claiming he "couldn't help it". So you'll understand my confusion.

Of course, Candedge was suspended, and ultimately banned for all that.

Don't bother to reply, not interested in helping you hijack this thread.

digitize said:
I'm not a moderator, but these are my threads, so... if possible, I'd like to request that personal attacks be avoided in them.

Ok, boss. Hope that is valid to everyone.

Nick66 said:
OK, sorry, you'll understand, he was another user on here who hijacked threads with speculation about what people were like in "real life" and gratuitous personal insults, all while claiming he "couldn't help it". So you'll understand my confusion.

Of course, Candedge was banned for all that.

Don't bother to reply, not interested in helping you hijack this thread.

Ok, kid. I understand you are a very confused person.

Nick66 said:
....and another insult, seconds after you promised Dig to stop hijacking his thread.

Let's see if you can. I doubt it.

Where is the insult? Calling you a kid? Oh, you did that first.

Back
Top Bottom