Bebe - cross your fingers, we should know in a couple of days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
So I finally asked that student of mine about a copy of the Houston show. He gave me a mischievous little grin and said "ummm, maybe". He's gonna check and let me know ASAP.

I explained to him how getting this video for me would certainly put him at the top of the list for "teacher's pet". Hell, if he comes up with it, he could never come to class again and get an A, but I'd never tell him that because he is a rather attractive package to lecture to for 1 1/2 hours.
wink.gif

I'll let you know.

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 09-25-2001).]

Oh wow Like O2!!!! I've never crossed my fingers so tightly as this!!!
biggrin.gif

I s'pose it's too soon to get my hopes set too high... but I'm imagining watching that video right now... ack it's too much to handle lol
eek.gif

Hey girl--looks like we'll have someone to give Bono competition if this guy pulls through
wink.gif

*fingers/toes/legs crossed* (for added effect)

OH I was just reminded of a fortune cookie I got tonight with my Chinese food!!! It said "your current project will lead to success"

Could be a sign?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:

OH I was just reminded of a fortune cookie I got tonight with my Chinese food!!! It said "your current project will lead to success"

Could be a sign?
biggrin.gif

I hope your fortune was true!!
smile.gif

I SO know what you mean about too much to handle watching that video!!!! I can hardly think about that and 3rd leg shows at the same time.
wink.gif

Now just imagine that I'm your teacher on this video????? I told this kid that he was NOT allowed to show a copy to anyone in class until the end of the semester....I have to keep a little respect.
wink.gif

Will let you know ASAP!!!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I always knew that teachers were evil! Now I have proof. PROOOOF!!
Whoops, sorry to interrupt your thread by the way.

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

Originally posted by mocool12:

MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"If you students only knew!!"

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Originally posted by mocool12:

hahaha

well I for one will have a even greater respect for teachers if our very own Like O2 can achieve the seemingly impossible and surface a taped recording of the Houston show... she would have my undying gratitude (well even if things don't surface, the effort is atleast worth an apple)
biggrin.gif

Okay Bebe ~ class is tomorrow from 10:00 to 11:30. I'll post as soon as I can after that.

**giddy with nervous excitement**

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

No news to report, but I do need to talk with you "privately". Do I recall that you can't really use your e-mail/AIM? I hope you can somehow......please e-mail me ~ likeo2@usa.net ~ or find me at AIM some evening ~ LikeO2 ~

Is this better M? You can find me on AIM also.
wink.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Back
Top Bottom