back to the old days?? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-16-2004, 07:09 AM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 11:17 AM
back to the old days??

i love the fact that we are now getting to hear all these new clips and so. great songs! but it got me thinking... how did all the promo shows of atyclb sound when we first heard them as in sound quality i just put on the bbc promo gig and man im listening to elevation right now. such great, great soundboard recordings. and all the 30 sec clips were, of course, also perfect sound quality.

its really a shame that we are now 4 years further down (and lightyears further in developing internet technology), but we have to do with all these crap quality clips. even the sound of the totp video clip of vertigo is really poor. you'd think something could be done better by someone eh!

Old 10-16-2004, 09:40 AM   #2
Refugee

Local Time: 06:17 AM
yeah.. its odd that only one person recorded it, maybe the rain ruined other peoples equipment or something? who knows

by the way, if you could email me the songs from that session to abdul.ahmad(at)gmail.com (1 at a time) that would rock... even if it was only elevation because i love his voice in that, when hes doing the "hoo-ooh-hoo"s, his voice sounds so clean and clear that it actually sounds like a girl's voice

Old 10-16-2004, 12:01 PM   #3
Refugee

sure i can e-mail to you, but there's one 'problem'. i dont have the original mp3s anymore; i burned them on an audio cd. i can make new mp3s for you, but this will inevitabily cause double loss of quality (soundboard-mp3-audio-mp3). please let me know if you want me to do that, its no problem at all.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:07 PM   #4
Refugee

Local Time: 06:17 AM
sure no problem send away .. i am really missing out on a lot of stuff since u2bloodredsky.com's servers went down
Old 10-17-2004, 07:05 AM   #5
Refugee

i sent out elevation, but dont know if you get it cause i made large files (320kb/s). if you do or dont please let me know and then i will transfer the others.