Australian u218 dvd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ukendrick2

Babyface
Hey guys,

Im sure this has been asked and answered somewhere already on these forums, but im too lazy to search!!

i was wondering..when does the U218 cd/dvd combo come out in oz?.. i went to all the major music shops on nov18th in oz and none of them had it with a dvd.. just the music cd...

i didnt purchase it, as i would rather wait and get the dvd with it.. any ideas when it will be released here?..

I pre ordered this item and it was meant to be out last saturday on the 18th but it didnt arrive in the shops, that is the CD/with bonus DVD.... The shop said they will phone me as soon as it comes in... Hopefully not too long but there seems to be some kind of delay from somewhere.

I've went out on Saturday and saw it everywhere I went.

It's a 48 page book with the CD and DVD packaged together.

JB Hi-Fi: $34.95
HMV: $44.95
Sanity: $49.95
Leading Edge Stores: $44.95

The CD/DVD special (which includes the Milan DVD) is in DVD packaging, not CD packaging. I picked mine up from JB HiFi on Sat in the Music DVD section, it was also in the U218 stand with the CD only album.

Ukendrick2 said:
Hey guys,

Im sure this has been asked and answered somewhere already on these forums, but im too lazy to search!!

i was wondering..when does the U218 cd/dvd combo come out in oz?.. i went to all the major music shops on nov18th in oz and none of them had it with a dvd.. just the music cd...

i didnt purchase it, as i would rather wait and get the dvd with it.. any ideas when it will be released here?..

Yep the CD/DVD Pack came out on Saturday. I got mine from JB Hi-Fi too.

Back
Top Bottom