Album name speculation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irvine511 said:
فقع العين, فرقع, رجع بسرعة, رمى, دفع فجأة, شوى, طرح السؤال, قفز, قام بزيارة قصيرة

:huh:

Okay, I’ll risk my own suspension here I suppose, but I have to say that banning/suspending U2Man is very heavy-handed. He was making a silly joke that simply mirrored a silly question in the beginning of the thread. There are people here who do go over the top with the sexual innuendo repeatedly…to the point where it becomes their identity. I choose to ignore them.

With U2Man, he contributes far more to the forum than he ever takes away.

LemonMelon said:

http://forum.interference.com/t176949.html

But, Bonochick has said many times so far today to stop the U2Man talk, so I'd suggest we do before this thread is locked. :uhoh:

That is not the ONLY reason, for crying out loud. The fact that so many people are rallying behind somebody who has received repeated mod warnings is ridiculous. There is a whole list of reasons why he was suspended in the Inside Broadcast thread.

Also, this reply ends the discussion on that topic RIGHT NOW.

Since the album is being recorded in Morocco the album should be titled "Fez".

fez7em.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:
stop talking about banned members. everyone's entitled to their own opinion but the mods have already stated to stop talking about him.

A 'please' in front of that sentence would make all the difference in the world. :)

angelordevil said:

A 'please' in front of that sentence would make all the difference in the world. :)

Don't get snarky with the mods. Nothing in Khan's statement was rude. A "please" was not required. I think it's pretty nice how kind she was, since we found ourselves delivering repeated warnings over the same issue yesterday.

how long...i mean is the banning forever...or just for few days???
please light up the darkness...THANK YOU very much!

and the next album title: ATLAS

PS: where is ShaunVox... banned?

Last edited:
It's a suspension, and if there are anymore questions about it here, this thread will be closed.

For information regarding the reason for the suspension, see the thread in the Inside Broadcast forum.

For discussion regarding this issue, see the thread in the Zoo Confessions forum (regarding Inside Broadcast).

There also is currently a thread in Don't Expect, Suggest regarding a request for a change in the rules regarding discussion of banned or suspended members, if you wish to add your two cents there.

I'm asking for you to all please return to the original topic of this thread before it has to be closed.

You edited while I was replying, jacobus, so I will answer your question...but then we need to get back on topic.

The information on shaun vox can also be found in the Inside Broadcast forum. His suspension was lifted on April 8th.

Jealousy And Lies

A sad but hopeful social commentary on current world affairs, exploring both sides of the same coin.

It's so hard to predict a U2 album title. A lot of times they come from either lyrics or a concept the band is trying to get across. They're usually not obvious either.

I remember an article where Bono said they have to keep digging deeper and deeper to mine the good stuff. So with that in mind:

U2 - Ore

U2 - Canaries In The Coalmines

U2 - Miles Under

U2 - Blood In The Veins

U2 - Tunnels

Again, kind of obvious titles, but . . . as good a guess as any, I guess.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom