a very drunk U2....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jonnytakeawalk said:
I thought it was kinda mean of them all picking on Phil Collins like that. I always thought U2 respected all artists and never slagged off anyone in the music industry

still it was kinda funny:wink:

You haven't read many interviews with U2, have ya? :wink:

Still, I wouldn't have called them "very drunk", they were still speaking in full sentences there! :lol:

They're hot when drunk. And I don't mean "hot" in the american term.
I guess "HOT" minded.
And the other hot too, I admit. :drool:

Bon-o sipping on that Jack shot...HOT

david said:

I think it was the 1993 Billboard music awards

close, its from the 1992 Billboard music awards which took place in either the first or second week of December 1992

Phil Collins: "Where's Larry? Is Larry there? Let's give the drummer something."

Edge: "Larry? No, Larry's not here Phil...I'm afraid he's absent. He's already pissed about Passengers."

For anybody that's interested the boys were in The Dockers pub in Dublin... I remember Paddy Dune (the landlord at the time) telling me about the satellite dish outside and the chaos that occured just to make this live link up happen.

Great landlord and a great pub.. I miss those days :(

This was the early 90s - everything was possible. U2 were creative, vital and goodlooking. Unpredictable too. It feels good to see this footage, I haven't seen it before and it brings back the memories of the good old days.

How many times did I watch that video :yikes:
Adam :lol: :love: "We have modern technology" "After the potato we got into the satellite dish" :lol:

Zooropean103 said:

Actually it was Adam who said it and it was even more hilarious:

Adam: "Paddy here is a great fan of your music. So are all our parents."
Paddy: "I'm not that old!"

:lol:
Omg haha i had to laugh at that one as well.

Back
Top Bottom