2nd WITS Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
So u2.com has posted a second WITS video.

From U2.com

A Window on Rock'n'Roll

There’s not one but two videos for Window in the Skies, the new single released on January 1st.

The first, a work of breathtaking editing, stars a dazzling cast of rock’n’roll icons from Elvis Presley to Marvin Gaye, Patti Smith to Frank Sinatra. (As for the band themselves, you’ll be hard pressed to spot them… but you might).

The second video offers a dizzying kaleidoscope of imagery from the story of U2 themselves – everything from family photos to iconic album sleeves. Also pretty cool!

I've watched the 2nd one it was kind of sentimental to me.

Last edited:
Good video. But almost all pics were early 80's. With the exception of the tree, no reference to anything 87 or beyond.

Let's see that must mean they are ashamed and think everything post 87 is a mistake.:|

u2 sure knows how to copy the beatles these days, eh? i almost couldnt tell whether this was the new video or free as a bird.

oh well, it's well done. i like it. :up:

I prefer this one over the 1st version, especially the photos at about 2:30 in the song.

I like the videos a lot.....better than the song itself.....

I feel a bit weird having seen the second video..... it's like a summary of their 70's - 80's lives..... how should we interpret it?

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom