Yeah Yeah Yeahs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saracene

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Melbourne, Australia, some time after tea
I saw them play yesterday, and I'm with Shirley Manson, Karen O (the lead singer) is -my- latest pop crush, too! I've never heard their music before and it always takes me multiple listens to come up with a verdict, but I thought that Karen was just absolutely spellbinding on stage. And I dig her Chrissie Hynde haircut, too, :)

I have to admit, after all the press Karen O gets, I am very very curious. I shall check out that album when it's released.

I noticed their band name recently

I haven't heard their music...yet!!
Their name caught my eye...our chant for the 2000 soccer season(well mine and the captain)
Bears Bears...yeah yeah yeah.
Are they Aussies?I suppose I'll find out.
What you up to musically for summer Saracene? There are SO many great bands/artists touring here, everyone except U2 it seems.... and all the local festivals. Good stuff.:yes:
. Hub's band are playing at a small seaside golf club for New Year's Eve...an Hawaiin night..woohooo...I'm tempted:mac: :eyebrow:
ENJOY whatever you do happy summer

you should saracene...the BDO line-up is great this year

Were you at Rhumba? I read that Jon Bon Jovi paid the fine of a fan who dived in the lagoon and swam across to the stage. Nice man.
They had a moat at the INXS concert we attended at Coffs Harbour. I wondered why the group of people next to us were dressed in Surf Lifesavers uniforms and why there was a surf-ski parked on the shore near us. We spent the evening plotting paddling across to Jon Stevens like "Little White Dove"( good at this fantasy stuff)they would have heard every word. One guy did dive in and about 10m clubbies almost drowned him pulling him out...that is what the surf ski was for.:lmao: (sorry to rave but still laughing about that memory)
My friend is still going gaga trying to get "good " rolling stones tickets. I heard yesterday the tickets for the Enmore Theatre gig( the one she really wanted to be at ,are already being resold for $1900!!Ridiculous. She is manic enough to do it, she can't believe I'm not intersted in going...I'll wait forever for U2 and see good local bands in the mean time.

I also read Russell popped the question...we told him that AGES ago...danielle is THE one. Old-fashioned boy is our Russ, he asked her father for permission...my bro-in -law did that and dad has never forgotten that gesture.
Enjoy the music and the summer....our anglican bishop is heading your way, Phillip Huggins, he will be working in the
Richmond diocese, his son has a band called Ruby Grace..not sure what they're like...nice band name though.

Back
Top Bottom