White Rappers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
No this is not a thread about Vanilla Ice ...

Just got the new Beastie Boys CD (To the 5 Borroughs) ... it's awesome! Great beats, great rhymes. Beastie Boys have always been a favorite ... great to have something new from them.

The Streets - A Grand Don't Come for Free

album of the year according to those who should know (= me)

Funny you should mention Street, I saw his second video a few days ago called Eyes shut (I think) and it really surprised me because it's a rap love song. Lovely chorus, too.

bubba sparxxx is awesome.

lateef the truth speaker is a very kickass white rapper.

and i've just never been able to be brought to care too much about the streets. oh well.

theres a new guy out in new zealand who could possibly be associated with eminem somehow, but im not too sure, and his new single is awesome.

buggered if i can remember his name though.

beasties kick arse.
so do the streets.

Beastie Boys & Bubba Sparxxx :up:

I also admit that I think Eminem is talented, to an extent. I just wish he'd spend more time trying to write GOOD songs instead of trying to be controversial. I also wish the majority of his singles didnt sound like they were written specifically for people aged 12 to 14, and NO more songs about what your name or nicknames are!!!! ENOUGH!!!

Not sure what I think about The Streets. I'd have to say I got worn out on their first album after having it about a week or two. Havent even had a desire to buy the new one because of that. They/he has some really good songs, and some really lame ones.... There, I said it.

Last edited:
I also enjoyed 3rd Bass (who had both black and white members) back in the day. It's too bad that most people, if they remember them at all, remember them for "Pop Goes the Weasel." The Cactus Album was actually lots of fun with some good tunes on it.

Back
Top Bottom