Where the Randoom Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Dude, and it's not just you that she rips off! I was talking to a mutual friend and she's done the same stuff to her. :tsk: My friend also likes the comment I left for the clone. :evil:

Where does she get off doing this stuff to people?! IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE. Oh, and do I know this mutual friend? I just added someone new who knows about this particular person too... :hmm: At least I think she does

timothius said:

I understand. Enjoy your friend's journal. I understand you are very close. :yes:

Closer than sardines in a can! Peas in a pod! Every strand of Larry's hair post-greasing!

timothius said:
I've always imagined your life in the Americas as somthing out of that movie Yankee Zulu. :hmm:

Is this accurate?

I can't even remember how Yankee Zulu went, to be quite honest. :ohmy: We only really watched the candid camera shows that came on TV.

But if Leon was confusing people by calling "traffic lights" robots, wandering around in khaki shorts and slops, throwing heavy snow jackets on when the temperature dipped to a balmy 15 degrees celsius, and insisting on driving on the left hand side of the road, then yes. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom