what do you do with your allowance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:
i butt a materazzi.

zizou-materazzi.jpg

I'll give allowance to that.

:sexywink:

DrTeeth said:

I'm not sure you're being fair on Angela Harlem here meegannie. It could be that she and her husband are still in an early phase of their marriage, and that he hasn't worked out the proper dynamics here. I remember when I first got my wife, it took me a while to figure out what was best for her and how to whip her into shape (figure of speech of course, I don't mean literally - even though I came close once or twice hehe).

well I admire your patience, you're a better man than I :up:

newbies rule, guys!!

cinnaminson said:
I thought only children had allowances, not people over 21. You're trying hard Zoomerang, but just like your last bragging post you still come off as a TOOL.:tsk:
:happy:

i tuck my allowance in my bra for safe keeping.

i would never! your husband sounds like a nice man to let you keep the left over grocery money. unfortunately my wife can't be trusted with extra money, she always blows it on frivilous things like diapers and shit cause she's too lazy to wash the cloth ones :rolleyes:.

Allowance? Are you kidding me right now? How many kids are posting here who still rely on their parents for money, no less "allowance"?????!!!!!! :ohmy:

I spend what I earn on what I want to, I have credit cards if cash is not plentiful, I don't trust banks and taxes eat us alive. That's my two cents' worth! :wink:

I can't decide which posts are serious, which posts are meant to be funny, and which are genuine.

Hold me :cry:

Right now I spend it on myself, you know, shoes and purses etc.

I'm waiting for a husband so I can have some direction on what to do with it, and ideally, have someone to manage it better for me. Like right now, I just use the allowance to buy food and stuff for one, but if I had a husband I'd be buying more of the essentials, so there would be less left over for my frivolous urges.
:fingerscrossed:

Books are for squares mannnnnnnn.

I spent my allowance on a Lenny Kravitz CD. :sad:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
i would never! your husband sounds like a nice man to let you keep the left over grocery money. unfortunately my wife can't be trusted with extra money, she always blows it on frivilous things like diapers and shit cause she's too lazy to wash the cloth ones :rolleyes:.

well, according to my family, the disposable ones are a massive waste of money. infact, when we got married, my husband bought one of those front loader european washing machines because they use less water and given that cloth nappies mean at least 3 loads of washing extra per day (we have a tiny washing machine) just for nappies, he is concerned about the cost of the extra water as well as the extra washing powder we use. thankfully, i can buy extra washing powder without him knowing as i get to keep some left over money. you should speak to your wife and explain this. that's really disrespectful of her to not listen to logic! but i dont mean to pass judgement on how your wife treats you.

Angela Harlem said:

well, according to my family, the disposable ones are a massive waste of money. infact, when we got married, my husband bought one of those front loader european washing machines because they use less water and given that cloth nappies mean at least 3 loads of washing extra per day (we have a tiny washing machine) just for nappies, he is concerned about the cost of the extra water as well as the extra washing powder we use. thankfully, i can buy extra washing powder without him knowing as i get to keep some left over money. you should speak to your wife and explain this. that's really disrespectful of her to not listen to logic! but i dont mean to pass judgement on how your wife treats you.

I try explaining all this to her, but she is just selfish and lazy :rolleyes:. Also, I think she may be possessed by a demon.

Zoomerang96, I'll answer this one and one time only. My allowance goes on crystal meth. It helps me focus on my important work of raging against the machine 24/7.

And when it's gone, boy is there hell (and Frank) to pay.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

I try explaining all this to her, but she is just selfish and lazy :rolleyes:. Also, I think she may be possessed by a demon.

you should speak to your pastor. and psychiatrist. and mum. and ex wife. regarding the demon possession, anyway. i can't even think of one person who could help you with the nappy issue. wow. i will pray for you.
:hug:

Got Philk? said:
What is the deal with money all the time? I mean, yah it's important, but being rich, having a big house, nice car, etc. doesn't impress me very much. If you're rich, but you're a jack-ass, I won't like you any more than if you're a poor jack-ass.
But I'll be a low paid teacher...:sigh: so maybe I'm just saying this to boost me ego.

you don't have to be rich to by my girl :sexywink:

When I received an allowance, I used to spend it on the weekends when going out with my friends.

Nowadays, things haven't changed much as I still spend money on my friends (although, it's no longer an allowance) :wink:

I love youz guys

Angela Harlem said:

you should speak to your pastor. and psychiatrist. and mum. and ex wife. regarding the demon possession, anyway. i can't even think of one person who could help you with the nappy issue. wow. i will pray for you.
:hug:

Stop being glib, Angela. Recommending a psychiatrist for a demon possession?? :tsk: All a psychiatrist is going to do is trick you into dirtying the body with pills. Prayer (and possibly a small animal sacrifice) are really the only things that will help in this situation.

I hope ILuvLarryMullen has received God's forgiveness for his divorce. If not, maybe the demon possession is His way of telling you something.

I think ILoveLarry might be afflicted with The Homosexuality. If his screen name is anything to go by, anyway. You ought to get your soul checked as well for invading demon spirits. My pastor says they prey on the weak, whch is part of the reason I don't go out anywhere withough my husband or pastor. I'm weak, and they are after me as well. I am mortified you call this being glib, Mr Demon! Or Diemen, whichever. It's still the same word, isn't it!!! Mortified!!!
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom