What are your summer plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
still dunno... I hope I'll be able to spend some time with my little guy, but that could be hard :(

working, drinking, playing volleyball, drinking, getting a tan - will not be going on vacation until later this year :yes:

Going on holiday with my family - it's gonna be so good! I'm so excited :wink:

We're going to Hong Kong, and from there we're flying to Bankok. Then we'll spend the last few days in Phuket :D

Leaving Spain, my home from home from home, in one week
Going back home to Ireland for 3 weeks
London trip for a few days
Holland, my home from home, for a while
3 week intensive French course in Grenoble
Going back to Ireland
Flat hunting

After that I am supposed to go back and finish my degree but I want to take a year off and enrole for the year after but I shall have to think about that.

Working mainly. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in trips to Six Flags, Hershey Park, the Philly Zoo, and the New Jersey Aquarium. Maybe a day trip to the beach as well. Oh, my summer will also be filled with medical things (MRIs, xrays, doctor appointments). I'll probably be getting scoliosis surgery next summer.:(

I'll be working all summer. No vacation until October in Vegas. Going to three concerts. Celebrating a year with my boyfriend. Doing two walks and two fundraising rides. :rockon:

June: 2 concerts but otherwise nothing out of the norm.

July: road trip to Memphis over the 4th. Then there's massive training at my work on our new system so I'll be working and studying most of the month. :( Hanging out with my sister for a week when she comes home from Phoenix to visit.

August is a month of festivals and fairs: Uptown Art Fair, Irish Fair, Renaissance Festival, MN State Fair....

and of course spending every single second possible away from work at a lake :love:

Well, I'll be done with my junior year of high school on June 5th (but everyone else is done on June 7th) because I'm going to Costa Rica for two weeks!! Yay me! Then I'll come back and lay around until the end of August when I start classes at Winona State University (completely paid for by the wonderful state of Minnesota).

Writing my thesis, finishing off the last two exams at school and getting 400 hours worth of internship. :crazy:

Probably a week at the spa.

Summer School for 2 weeks.:|

Then after that...part-time job to save up for europe trip next year.

also lots of biking, sleeping, walking, camping, and doing absolutely nothing with my friends. :D

Lara Mullen said:
Leaving Spain, my home from home from home, in one week
Going back home to Ireland for 3 weeks
London trip for a few days
Holland, my home from home, for a while
3 week intensive French course in Grenoble
Going back to Ireland
Flat hunting
that minus Grenoble :up:

Going to Big Flats to see Collective Soul this weekend.

Then im leaving to go to phoenix to see my best friend for about two weeks. We are gonna travel out to Anaheim as well (ROAD TRIP!!!!)

during this trip we are going to two baseball stadiums, Disney, on the Jay Leno show, and perhaps white water rafting.

"Summer of Dan". I must begin decompressing now!!!!

johnny in the basement mixing up the medicine im on the pavement thinking about the government ....

going greece on the 25th of july
21 august im staying at my mates in london.

Not a whole lot of much.....I live at the beach so it's a year round vacation as far as that goes.....I am PATIENTLY waiting for U2 to announce new dates for the Hawaii show as THAT is my vacation I have been waiting for. Meanwhile I will be working hard, reading a lot, doing some sewing and moving next month!

No vacationing for me. :wink: Instead, alot of working. I have enough right now to pay for next year's school, but I want to get a new computer. This computer's about to hit the 10 year mark.

I'd like to get into shape too; I've been biking 2-3 times a week, and I'd like to start running again.

I'd also like to get back into playing guitar again. I haven't had a whole lot of time to play, but hopefully the summer will afford me some time.

I'll try to get in on the university... (graphic design).

Also, I'm going to see Pixies in July!!! :drool:

+ maybe a trip or two around Europe, but we'll see about that.. :wink:

My father just said to me that if I pass my final exams, that he has a present for me... I have to keep the last week of July off!! :shifty:

:hyper:

*Learning the ropes at my new job
*2 concerts and a White Sox game in June
*Lake Placid in August with my mom and the old skating friends
*Maybe an aforementioned road trip around 4th of July depending on work and how much they're going to kill me for those 9 days I'll need in August
*Missing the RI beaches on hot days (already working on this one!).

It's going to be a good one. :yes:

I'm going to try to work this summer (unfortunately my parents are refusing to let me work :rolleyes: but I'm still going to anyways), and hopefully work out a lot too during the summer (mainly by bike riding, running, or just enjoy the summer air with nightly walks).
I'm also doing a lot of voluntary work for my church so that'll keep me busy.

as much as I'd like to spend loads of time with friends and attend loads of concerts, I want to get some future goals straight first and then enjoy everything else.
I'm also thinking of doing some college visiting this summer if possible (highly unlikely though, but it's worth a shot).

my summer is so packed right now that I'm scared for it to come. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom