What are you doing? Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grumpy:

But never mind as you'll have something better to look forward to next Monday more than likely :hyper:

Last edited:
Oh i was just about to say i got your postcard today but it was only 1 - the Xmas trees card!!! :love: :dance:

Loved it tiny, thanks :up:

Ah! I should get the other tomorrow then!!

By the way tiny, i was saying lastnight but i don't think you read, that i don't think you realised who i was talking about when i said i'd bought someone's book from ebay - i was talking about Dirk, who did you mean? Anyway i should get the book tomorrow&on his birthday which would be great!! :drool: :happy:

I'll read it after i've read Pride&Prejudice, which i only have 74 pgs left of! :)

I've never even heard of him!!!! No, i had mentioned to you all about Dirk's book remember i told you about hid autobiography? Well, i tried buying it a few times but got out-bid as i wasn't willing to pay more than £12 but finally i got one!! :applaud:

Oh my! Well i am going to wait and then i'll open it up shortly after Midnight on my birthday tiny :yes: :dance: :happy: :applaud:

Can't wait, it's just coming up to 19 days away now as it's March here in 20 mins! Yay, my birthday month has arrived :wink:

Thanks tiny but i thought it'd be really good if i waited 'til the day&then i can tell you my reaction after i've opened my stuff up&opened the Champagne up, etc!!!! :D :happy: :dancing:

Well i'm off everyone so i'll see you tom night tiny&maybe you too Doozer for a bit hopefully - bye&take care tiny&Dooz :wave: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom