What are you Doing? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: :hyper: that's so brilliant Tiny!!! I'm really happy to hear that as i absolutely loved her&guess what? I met her twice :love: she was just wonderful to meet! I was in a horrid state after she died :sad: :(

Glad you like Helen, she seems a v nice woman&a fab acress she is too :yes: hope you get to see it but it is quite upsetting obviously for us Diana fans to watch at times - you could hear a pin drop much of the time in the cinema :(

You met Princess Diana!! On my Susan, what an honor that you got to. When she died I was so depressed about it. When she got married I watch it and then she died I watched her funeral. I was so heartbroken and cried. The American people here were in love with her.Whenever she came to the States she was always welcomed with open arms.

I also have 2 Princess Diana dolls. They are done in porcelain, and stand about 2 feet high. One is in her wedding dress, and the other is the famous Elvis dress. My parents got them for me as gifts.

I'm sooo incredibly lucky, i know and i always saw the news reports of her time in America :yes: she was a total celeb over there yes! :wink: I saw her first back in Glasgow where i live in 1983!!!!! That makes me feel sooo old :scream: i shook her hand that 1st time and 2nd time was about 6 month later in London where i'd been to see the 1st ever Prince's trust rock gala&i saw Duran Duran then i asked her (Nervously) if she enjoyed them&she starts asking me if i'm a fan!! :ohmy: :happy: she looked amazing!!!! :love:

I sure did Tiny! It was one of the best 2 days of the 80's! I'm so glad i managed to see her in real life back then!

I'm off to watch my progs now :wave: maybe speak to you later :hug: :hug:

Good to welcome you back Ms. Mofo! :hug:

Watching a few Brit soaps whilst surfing here!

Thanks for welcoming me back, everyone !! :hug:

I'm listening to Journey !! :applaud:

And I'm talking about 'classic' Journey (with Perry and Smitty) ... not the crap band they have put together who are touring now !! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom