Weener, Lower Saxony, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anne-hathaway-picture-6.jpg

x3

hey ax, havent been very well , ugh spent alot of time in bed this week .

how about you and everyone else?

:hug: Hope you're feeling better soon! I'm not too bad, though I've been having sneezing fits all day which has put paid to plans to go to the supermarket and uni library.

Oh, before I forget! The Aussie U2 Show are playing Clifton Hill this Friday, the 10th. I believe cin says she can probably make it. I'm going to contact the Daniels and U-Wen too to see if they can come. Might you be up for it?

:hug: Hope you're feeling better soon! I'm not too bad, though I've been having sneezing fits all day which has put paid to plans to go to the supermarket and uni library.

Oh, before I forget! The Aussie U2 Show are playing Clifton Hill this Friday, the 10th. I believe cin says she can probably make it. I'm going to contact the Daniels and U-Wen too to see if they can come. Might you be up for it?

would love to but i doubt iwould be able to make it hun.

how is danny and everyone ??

would love to but i doubt iwould be able to make it hun.

how is danny and everyone ??

Well, if it does prove to be at all possible, I'd love it if you could come. There's another gig on the 25th of October at Pugg Mahone's, if that's any better.

Danny seems to be not bad. When he was on the thread a few days ago, though, he seemed pretty bored by school holidays. The others seem to be doing pretty well, I don't think there's anything tremendously significant to tell. Ali's heading up to Port Douglas for a bit of a holiday in the middle of this month, though she may've told you about that already.

I'm hungry, but I just had lunch, maybe drooling could help the cause. :drool:

Well, if it does prove to be at all possible, I'd love it if you could come. There's another gig on the 25th of October at Pugg Mahone's, if that's any better.

Danny seems to be not bad. When he was on the thread a few days ago, though, he seemed pretty bored by school holidays. The others seem to be doing pretty well, I don't think there's anything tremendously significant to tell. Ali's heading up to Port Douglas for a bit of a holiday in the middle of this month, though she may've told you about that already.

puggs might be better , no ali didnt tell me she was going to port duggy ! damm .... i may begg to go with her.

hi serena ,

hai liam :flirt:

Great, people streaming in from all over the place, now that is entertainment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom