We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

a cute/fun girl can work miracles :yes: I have witnessed it.
She is both, and she has! :heart:

:shifty: Their friends combined their names into Jeff.

shari schultz said:
Oh happy day..........:hyper:
1. The BoDeans dvd came out and they have bonus footage of the outdoor concert I was at........The camera pans over the crowd, so if I slow it down I am in it............:lol:

2. I was at Borders and there it was........................the U2 Chicago concert DVD :drool: I tried to buy it today.......no luck .......but it is there:hyper:

3. I just read in the audio forum that U2 Milwaukee Sept 25 concert popped up on Dime a dozen..............:hyper: Is that true? I can't register to see it myself. It wasn't on U2 torrents, I checked that...........potential begging coming up..........groveling is possible too :shifty:
1. :hyper: COOL!!!!

2. :drool: I wanna see!!! I can't wait! There was a preview on MTV2 at 1 am this morning ( :evil: ) and I REALLY can't wait!

2a. "MTV2!! MTV2!!!"

3. YAY, I've been really looking forward to that one for SBS and Streets...they were AMAZING. I don't have an account on Dime a Dozen...should I start groveling myself?

Schmeg said:

1. :hyper: COOL!!!!

2. :drool: I wanna see!!! I can't wait! There was a preview on MTV2 at 1 am this morning ( :evil: ) and I REALLY can't wait!

2a. "MTV2!! MTV2!!!"

3. YAY, I've been really looking forward to that one for SBS and Streets...they were AMAZING. I don't have an account on Dime a Dozen...should I start groveling myself?

2. Oh..................the pain. IT WAS RIGHT THERE:drool:........Unfortunately, the girl at the counter was NOT Christmas help............not that I would ever take advantage of "newbies" :angel:

:evil:

groveling...........:drool:

I found a book at Borders, though.

Same gal who did Eats Shoots & Leaves........this one is titled
Talk To The Hand
#?*!
The Utter Bloody Rudeness of the
World Today, or Six Good Reasons to
Stay Home and Bolt The Door

I walked into the store and that title just jumped out at me. I had to have it. Crazy and rude people all day today at work. :crack: You would think we were never ever gonna have another coupon for 10% off. :crack:

Enjoying the mall experience, are you? :angel/devil:

By the way I will be going straight out to get the DVD on Tues right after work...no matter how tired I am from my first day back after my days off I will be going!

I forgot about the MTV2 thing but then again the reception we get for that channel is total crap and it's really fuzzy so it wouldnt have been worth taping.

I am off on Tuesday and plan to take a stroll over to Borders early in the morning and be their first customer of the day..........I already warned the gal I had today that I will be back for the U2 DVD.......she laughed.

*proud to be a groveler* :D:D:D

pizza last night and then today for lunch and the sad thing is that I am not sick of it

shari schultz said:

2. Oh..................the pain. IT WAS RIGHT THERE:drool:........Unfortunately, the girl at the counter was NOT Christmas help............not that I would ever take advantage of "newbies" :angel:
I tried that with a newbie when the Slane dvd came out...the kid was terrified to even answer my question. :laugh: I was going to tell him I'd give him cash and he could ring it in after midnight...but he was just too innocent.

Jumping over the counter and actually running off with it might cross my mind for more than a split second...:coocoo:

shari schultz said:
I found a book at Borders, though.

Same gal who did Eats Shoots & Leaves........this one is titled
Talk To The Hand
#?*!
The Utter Bloody Rudeness of the
World Today, or Six Good Reasons to
Stay Home and Bolt The Door

I walked into the store and that title just jumped out at me. I had to have it. Crazy and rude people all day today at work. :crack: You would think we were never ever gonna have another coupon for 10% off. :crack:

Enjoying the mall experience, are you? :angel/devil:
Sounds like a good read!!

:no: I don't wanna go back tomorrow...I just want to go to MY store! :scream:

How much longer do you have to go at the mall store? I thought of you today when a customer wanted to purchase a Wizard of Oz ornament....

Hoooooooooow Loooooooooooong? Hoooooooooooow Looooooooooooong? Hoooooooooooow Loooooooooooong.........?

as I walked back towards my office today, I noticed Beautiful Day was on...I was singing along, and got to our counter...and there it was:

A Box sent to me from Milwaukee (not from Shari...but from other interf milwaukee-ans). The contents...a six pack of Apple Spice Leinie's.

:hyper:

shari schultz said:
How much longer do you have to go at the mall store? I thought of you today when a customer wanted to purchase a Wizard of Oz ornament....

Hoooooooooow Loooooooooooong? Hoooooooooooow Looooooooooooong? Hoooooooooooow Loooooooooooong.........?
:lol: Did I tell you the name of the mall? Or had I mentioned that was their ad campaign when they first opened?

Tomooooooooorrrrooooooooooooooow and Saaaaaaaaaaaaatuuuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...Tomorrow's a holiday and Saturday I'm closing. :help:

Schmeg said:

:lol: Did I tell you the name of the mall? Or had I mentioned that was their ad campaign when they first opened?

Tomooooooooorrrrooooooooooooooow and Saaaaaaaaaaaaatuuuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...Tomorrow's a holiday and Saturday I'm closing. :help:

:hug:

If it helps my day was miserable today...no promo codes worked...and I had to get on the phones and take calls....I should have known because Spagettio Guy has been coming in and is there an hour or so before I leave and he LOVES to put us on for support. Plus the other team schedules their team meeting during their floor time so we have to cover their time and the floor phones were ringing off the hook. Sooo tomorrow could very well be another crap day.

Kariann said:

:hug:

If it helps my day was miserable today...no promo codes worked...and I had to get on the phones and take calls....I should have known because Spagettio Guy has been coming in and is there an hour or so before I leave and he LOVES to put us on for support. Plus the other team schedules their team meeting during their floor time so we have to cover their time and the floor phones were ringing off the hook. Sooo tomorrow could very well be another crap day.
:hug: for you, too!

Is Spaghettio Guy somehow your superior? That is SCARY.

Hey Kariann...inquiring Mr. BAWs want to know...what's the name of that Irish place where we had breakfast in Boston? I can't remember!

Schmeg said:

You mentioned that the store was having a Wizard of Oz promotion..........I could have sent her to you, since the ornaments we had weren't good enough......(Don't think she would have laughed if I had jokingly told her to in a nice way, of course, to take off)

shari schultz said:

You mentioned that the store was having a Wizard of Oz promotion..........I could have sent her to you, since the ornaments we had weren't good enough......(Don't think she would have laughed if I had jokingly told her to in a nice way, of course, to take off)
Actually the name of the mall isn't bad for someone with an Ireland obsession, too...but the customers stink. :(

Schmeg said:

:hug: for you, too!

Is Spaghettio Guy somehow your superior? That is SCARY.

No he's not a superior but they watch the call volume/call flow and if we have calls queueing they are resposible for getting the queues down and preserving the service level/abandon rate. So if we say have 40 calls queueing then chances are they are going to be searching for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom