Top 50 posters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jesseu2 said:

we can dream, i await the day i can get pizza from italy like that..

:hmm: with that technology you'd probably be able to IM yourself to italy and get the pizza yourself.

IWasBored said:
you mean the day he throws out his hairdye and stops getting botox?

Or when his hair gets as bad as Bono's was during his Joshua Tree days. Talk about pathetic. :down:
And Larry's on his way, with his hilarious mullet...
:yuck:

Larry's hair is not a mullet, if you want to know what a mullet is educate yourself by looking at pics of UF era Bono! :happy: And Bono was at his hottest during JT. But I do think Larry probably dyes his hair and does Botox :reject: It's okay by me, helluva lot better than letting himself go!

U2Girl1978 said:

It was all part of my downward spiral. First I was talking to them on here, then the next thing I knew, I was travelling to strange cities, sleeping with them. :ohmy: :drool: [/confession]

Didn't get to sleep with you this time. :sad: But maybe next time. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

It was all part of my downward spiral. First I was talking to them on here, then the next thing I knew, I was travelling to strange cities, sleeping with them. :ohmy: :drool: [/confession]

Didn't get to sleep with you this time. :sad: But maybe next time. :wink:

:wink:

I was wondering....if you made a top 50 list of the most active posters (highest average post count per day), how would that look?

U2Man said:
I was wondering....if you made a top 50 list of the most active posters (highest average post count per day), how would that look?

Maybe the mods have a way to figure that out, I don't.

Originally posted by youtoohearts

Please it has taken me two months and I still haven't hit 3,000 when I was only 200 away.

*God I even had to edit it because it was only 3,000.

And then you'll still need 200 more to make Rock n Roll doggie :sigh:

It took me forever to get out of refugee. That one is the longest, I think. Until you reach Blue Crack Addict and there's nothing else you can get.

U2Kitten said:
But I do think Larry probably dyes his hair and does Botox :reject: It's okay by me, helluva lot better than letting himself go!

True, it is better I think. At the very least his hairline isn't receding, like of that man standing in front of him on the stage...
:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom