The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm plugging it into the charger, and we'll see what happens.
It plays while plugged into it :whew: And it is a video ipod Reggie :flirt:

I went to the Apple site and saw the picture of my error problem, so hopefully a charge will work. Though I just charged it a day or two ago, and didn't listen to it that much yesterday :scratch:
I did add some songs though. The Babys :drool:

now who would do that? Really :tsk:

198 to go. We'll never get there without the Beav or LMPA. I give up. Now I have to work. Thanks guys, thanks a lot :grumpy:

Lila64 said:
I'm plugging it into the charger, and we'll see what happens.
It plays while plugged into it :whew: And it is a video ipod Reggie :flirt:

I went to the Apple site and saw the picture of my error problem, so hopefully a charge will work. Though I just charged it a day or two ago, and didn't listen to it that much yesterday :scratch:
I did add some songs though. The Babys :drool:

I hope that will fix it, but that message is not good, usually.

Good luck...:pray:

:pray:

It's less than a year old, so it would still be under warranty as well (plus we got the extension). But still :huh:

why is the 'Pray' smilie have to be capitalized? The rest aren't :reject:

is she feeling better? She seems to be talking to herself :hmm:

iPod is charging for now... so I'll see what happens.
Still scared - hold me :hug:

Ever feel totally drained? Like, just no energy left? That's me today. Work kicked my ass good this week, in myriad ways. It was a productive week, and many little victories were won, but, I really am spent. I know, this is white collar whining, it's not like I shoveled coal all day, I get that. But, still. I'm wiped and am looking forward to getting out of here in a few hours and getting some Chinese Food and just relaxing.

Missed posting in here this week. :)

186 to go

Go home now NSW :madwife:

how was that?

You were missed here :hug:

Reggie - Be gentle with me. Or not :macdevil:

Is kat on meds? That might explain things :shifty:

I sometimes talk to people and think that I've told them a certain story already and then it dawns on me that I told myself the story, not them.

Then we all laugh about it, ha ha ha.

HAHAHA. HAHAHAG
ASSGDHSTAHATQHASHSDHHHWErfdhpoqsjtrew2iowpleasehelpmepleasegiofgroiwgnbvdw

I had a really good, sweaty workout. :drool:

Gotta go get clean now. :shifty:

Good to see nsw's job hasn't killed him this week. :hug: And Lila's gonna get the ipod fixed :up: And that Kat's feeling better. :hug: And Beav's cute evil cat hasn't recruited that big of an army yet. And that Reggie's still a sexy mofo :sexywink:

I'm sure I'll be back later tonight. Hopefully weird guy will have stopped calling me by then.

No more calls as of 5-ish today. :pray:

gonna go clean up now as well. I'm sure the boys will be dreaming of the two girls in the shower :shifty: :flirt:
I can have anice ocnversation with myself in there :hmm:

Lila64 said:
gonna go clean up now as well. I'm sure the boys will be dreaming of the two girls in the shower :shifty: :flirt:

Girls...showers...Beav!!! :drool:

Lila64 said:
I can have anice ocnversation with myself in there :hmm:

You can't even speak english...what the hell are you talking about? 'anice ocnversation'?!?!? :confused:

And Lila...you dirty birdy you!!! I will be gentle....in the beginning...:shh:

No spoken words said:
I sometimes talk to people and think that I've told them a certain story already and then it dawns on me that I told myself the story, not them.

Then we all laugh about it, ha ha ha.

HAHAHA. HAHAHAG
ASSGDHSTAHATQHASHSDHHHWErfdhpoqsjtrew2iowpleasehelpmepleasegiofgroiwgnbvdw

Dude, seriously, relax. Talking to yourself is odd, at best. And, subliminal pleas for help rarely are heeded, so you're barking up the wrong tree sucka.

No spoken words said:

Dude, seriously, relax. Talking to yourself is odd, at best. And, subliminal pleas for help rarely are heeded, so you're barking up the wrong tree sucka.

You're not the boss of me, fuckstick. Mind your own business, you piece of shit mutant.

Reggie, have fun tonight.

Back
Top Bottom