The Temple Bar: We Make More $ Than You UYMFA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know :sad: He's at home.

But I will be there again in one week and three days :drool:

Aww! Not sure if I commented on the most recent pics of him you posted, but he's a cutie. :)

Is it wrong that I find most of the guy's contributions to "HAWTEST [sic] Dude Around Part 1" thread to be better than the girl's?

I live in Indiana, but I go to school in Texas, I'm currently at school, but the semester ends next week, then I'm going home til mid-January :).

Though, I just remembered, Thor did catch a mouse (hghgghafdlj I hate mice) so as a kitten, he's already a terrific mouser :D

Aww! Not sure if I commented on the most recent pics of him you posted, but he's a cutie. :)

He broke my heart though. The entire time I was home he was really distant with me, then the day before I was to return to Texas, he suddenly decided I was pretty cool, and started following me everywhere, and sitting with me. :(

He broke my heart though. The entire time I was home he was really distant with me, then the day before I was to return to Texas, he suddenly decided I was pretty cool, and started following me everywhere, and sitting with me. :(

:( It takes time. When Sarah comes home for weekends, the kittens aren't all over her the way they used to be in the summer. It's not that they like me better, it's just that out of habit, I'm the one they get used to coming to, I think. I'm sure they'll have more time to re-bond over Christmas. Plus, Thor's getting used to a new home, period.

Yay for catching mice, though! :happy: I haven't seen one (or evidence of one) all year, so that makes me very happy! I have a serious mouse phobia...

:( It takes time. When Sarah comes home for weekends, the kittens aren't all over her the way they used to be in the summer. It's not that they like me better, it's just that out of habit, I'm the one they get used to coming to, I think. I'm sure they'll have more time to re-bond over Christmas. Plus, Thor's getting used to a new home, period.

Yay for catching mice, though! :happy: I haven't seen one (or evidence of one) all year, so that makes me very happy! I have a serious mouse phobia...

Oh yeah, I know. Plus he's just a generally nervous little guy after the pit bull situation, so yeah. I'm sure things will be great over Christmas break. I just don't know how I'm going to part with him again after that. I think I may eventually have to face facts that my little brother is going to lay claim to Thor while I'm gone.

Oh God. I just can't take mice. At all. I'm kinda hesitant about going home just cause I know one WAS there :lol:.

I forgot about the pit bull thing. Yes, that would definitely make him nervous till he realizes he's completely safe. At least you know he's being well taken care of while you're away. :up:

My girls are going in Thursday to get fixed.

I forgot about the pit bull thing. Yes, that would definitely make him nervous till he realizes he's completely safe. At least you know he's being well taken care of while you're away. :up:

My girls are going in Thursday to get fixed.

Yeah, he's really mean to our dog apparently (according to my sister who owns the dog and hates cats) but I don't blame him.

Mom called the vet, and I think the vet said he was too young to come see him yet...or something...

Morning, bar:wave:

Elfa, listened to the Doves last night. Good stuff! :hi5:

Which album did you listen to? I checked them out yesterday afternoon, listened to Lost Souls. I generally liked it, but I loved the last track.

Yeah, he's really mean to our dog apparently (according to my sister who owns the dog and hates cats) but I don't blame him.

Mom called the vet, and I think the vet said he was too young to come see him yet...or something...

How old is he again? I think I've heard that generally they like to do it around 5 or 6 months, although they will do it much younger in many cases. Mine are 9 months now, but when you have as many as I do, it takes time.

How old is he again? I think I've heard that generally they like to do it around 4 or 6 months. Mine are 9 months now, but when you have as many as I do, it takes time.

Suddenly I can't remember how old he is :|. Just cause you asked me, lol. I don't know that mom was wanting him to get fixed, just get him checked out and stuff.

Lost Souls. I liked it. Will listen to it a few more times, see if it grows on me more.

Yeah, same here. I've been listening to a lot more stuff that B&C seems to love, and so far I haven't been disappointed.

Oh, wasn't he ripped off by a manager or something?

Sometimes you have to go through stream of consciousness rantings piece by piece to even begin to make sense of them. Regardless, I fail to see what that has to do with his singing abilities.

The impression I got from it was that Sting is retiring from singing? And she is disappointed since he is a fine singer? And also, he has shit tons of money, but she thinks that he is going to learn the hard lesson that to keep the money you must actually work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom