The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daygloeyes2

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
Oh shit.....are you going to have to sacrifice me? :uhoh:

You're going to let her get away with that?! Remember that time BonosJunk forget the lemon? Remember what we what made him do to that cattle? Are you all going soft on her cause she's a woman? There are rules, people. This isn't 'Nam. She must pay the price for debasing the bar! Just like BonosJunk(RIP) and U2ohmyGod (RIP) and that chick from Florida, I forgot her name (may she RIP). This is an outrage.

At the very least she needs to get a :killintheface:
mad.jpg

Beav:

The conference call I was on was a monthly call that includes one person in programming from the various cable entities my parent company owns. Decent way of keeping track of who is doing what, sparks ideas, etc.

Anyway, one of the networks is a network that does some programming regarding Science and Nature. And the lady from Development on the call was talking about a show they are debuting in March, a show focused on the Galapagos Islands that they've been working on, in conjunction with the BBC, for 3 years. So, I asked her, and this is paraphrasing "During the 3 years there, did you film anything that was previously unknown to the scientific community? For example, did you discover that a certain animal once believed to be a herbivore was actually omnivorous?".

That's how I did it, and as you can see, it was not all that hard. If I had to use that work in some of my other meetings or calls, it would be much more difficult.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

You're going to let her get away with that?! Remember that time BonosJunk forget the lemon? Remember what we what made him do to that cattle? Are you all going soft on her cause she's a woman? There are rules, people. This isn't 'Nam. She must pay the price for debasing the bar! Just like BonosJunk(RIP) and U2ohmyGod (RIP) and that chick from Florida, I forgot her name (may she RIP). This is an outrage.

At the very least she needs to get a :killintheface:
mad.jpg

I have learned my lesson.

For those of you that might have read my above post, and not understood it...Beav challenged me to use "Omnivorous" during a conference call I was on, and I did it. :)

Back
Top Bottom