The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was my excitement at hearing that someone else has the same reaction to Dexter as me. I feel this need to examine my motives, my psyche, for watching this show. He sensed my weakness and went for the jugular. I didn't even consider the repercussions, I just went for it.

I phail at negotiations.

VP do you let it ring for a certain length of time so you can listen to as much of the tune as possible :shifty:

:lol: I hate changing my ringtone for that reason....I had a great tune on it once, but I'd end up singing along with it too often and miss the call altogether.......

*pops in*

Word to your mother?

Word?

wordtl1.jpg

I'm a hypocrite because I think using "gay" as a put-down is childish, but at the same time I watch South Park :happy:

In other news, Arizona is beating Oregon and ASU is about to take over 1st place in the Pac-10 :hyper:

DaveC said:
I'm a hypocrite because I think using "gay" as a put-down is childish, but at the same time I watch South Park :happy:

In other news, Arizona is beating Oregon and ASU is about to take over 1st place in the Pac-10 :hyper:

Fuck Brau, Dave.

Re: lmao

~BrightestStar~ said:

Don't be hatin, bro. :angry:

I ain't hatin' playa cause ain't no hate to spit, and fa sho I wan't dissin' yo shit. I's just sayin you gots to step up yo game before you run wit da big guns, knaw'm sayin?

Word is born. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom