The Temple Bar - The Week of the Leak1!! Who Cares!??11! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two NFL quarterbacks from within fifteen minutes of my place, so I can relate to the hometown thing.

I'm really really happy for Esposito - to produce and be rewarded like that on your fourth try at making the team... :yippie: The fact that he got the game winner must've been especially sweet :D

Yeah, we've driven past 11:00 frequently, though. My buddy was caught once because he and a few guys went to Philly without me, and none of them knew how to get home, so they got lost and were trying to rush home, and he stupidly tried to pass a car on a double yellow line and got pulled over. Lucky for him, his parents were home and were able to go get him.

Looks like we have a smiliar law here in Cali. Wow I've been living under a rock apparently :lol:

Teen Driving Curfew in Effect in California
01/04/2006 11:05 AM

A new Californian law has come into effect at the turn of the new year, placing teen driver's under curfew. Teens who have held their licence for less than a year are not allowed to drive between 11pm and 5am, according to the law.

Also, they are only able to drive with young passengers in the car if an adult is also present. The law was passed after it was found that inexperienced teen drivers were more at risk during the nighttime hours.

Similar measures are being considered in other US states, as well as in some European countries.

It's a huge pain in the ass. One that I no longer have to deal with as of this weekend.

back when i was younger, it was the old school permit at 15, license at 16 thing. but we had a curfew, so i could not be driving unattended between certain hours. what's funny is one time i got off work kinda late and was driving home, all paranoid i was going to get busted for curfew laws. :lol:

back when i was younger, it was the old school permit at 15, license at 16 thing. but we had a curfew, so i could not be driving unattended between certain hours. what's funny is one time i got off work kinda late and was driving home, all paranoid i was going to get busted for curfew laws. :lol:

i think there was something similar in VA. but it was okay if you had a note or something. wtf, like those can't be forged.

So you're dropping out? I don't know if I can. I'm moving in and all...so I really don't have the time. Someone should make a "moving in" playlist for me to keep me going. I did tackle my Police collection tonight though, that was fun.

I already told you, all I wanted was to give you an innocent hug! I guess I shouldn't have snuck up on you from behind.

:sad:
Sorry about the knee there.. I'm a bit jumpy and the reflexes are fast :uhoh: I hope the ice pack helped and you're able to concieve one day.

It was me...she was fighting me off...so she got lucky...:sigh:

Heh, for sure...she bites...:huh:
Who told you that? :shifty:

Dude, either you're just looking for attention by making stuff up, or she fought us both off on separate occasions.
Damnit, quit telling people I play hard-to-get, you're ruining reputation as "loose" :mad:

See? :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom