The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1203829-sm.jpg

I want to step into a purifying bonfire and have the flames burn away all of my angst and anger and then I want to step out of that fire re-born as someone placid and calm, someone who does not want to destroy several coworkers because it's budget season.

That sounds like someone insane typed it.

Guilty.

Oh, hi everyone! :wave:

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:shifty:

Poor cat, you just know he's blaming this all on you. Start watching your back. He'll probably blindfold you with the bra your wife likes to put on him then order you to drive to South Jersey.

Yeah. :hmm:

Well at least when he makes me bury myself, I won't be alone. I'll be surrounded by a few dozen of my favorite female friends. :shh: And some dude from Norwalk.

:lol:
NSW, I hear ya.
We had to cut a bunch of hours at my store.
The 'current' store mang ( :wink: ) has no clue that she is supposed to voluteer to work extra hours since she is salary and save hours in doing so.

I want to plunk her in the forehead with my middle finger :angry:

No spoken words said:
I want to step into a purifying bonfire and have the flames burn away all of my angst and anger and then I want to step out of that fire re-born as someone placid and calm, someone who does not want to destroy several coworkers because it's budget season.

Aww. :cute:

LMPA - When I first got the cat I had fish, and he would just sit there next to the tank staring. And all the fish would swim to the other end. It was really cool, like nature in action. Those fish had never seen a cat, and the cat had never seen a fish, but everyone knew how shit worked. So cool.

UberBeaver said:

Aww. :cute:

LMPA - When I first got the cat I had fish, and he would just sit there next to the tank staring. And all the fish would swim to the other end. It was really cool, like nature in action. Those fish had never seen a cat, and the cat had never seen a fish, but everyone knew how shit worked. So cool.

I love it, but it took her two weeks before she figured out I had one. I came out one day and she was on top of the computer craning her little neck. :lol:

Hey nsw, Happy SAD! :wink:

:killintheface:

No spoken words said:

That sounds like someone insane typed it.

Guilty.

Oh, hi everyone! :wave:

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Dude, fucking relax. This is a fun thread for talking about the sexicon and knitting and squirrels and babies and nature, not your bullshit white collar whining. Maybe, I don't know, take your deaprtment's FY '08 budget and shove it up your assests.

Accrue this!

I am enjoying talking to myself in this thread, it always makes me laugh and Beav enjoys the dual personality angle.

I always enjoy me some old school U2. What's interesting is that in my head, that always meant Boy, October, War and UF....but, considering the fact that JT is 20 years old, and Achtung Baby is 16 years old, they qualify as old school. I.....grow......so......old....

LMPA - Can you knit me something that I can put over my hands that will not leave any fingerprints? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom