The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BICYCLE! BIIIIIIIICYCLE BICYCLE! I want to ride my...

Oh, see drums are what I play right? But that was taken. So I though hey, we're learning recorder at the school I am teacher aiding at right? But I can play other percussion when needed. Like bongos? Mmm, bongos. Tamborine :drool:

the rockin edge said:

i thought the single was a round, like row row row your boat, saying 'go fuck yourself' to NSW. or was that something else? :shifty:

That's just how we open the show. Then we scream "METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS" and launch into an array of songs dealing with subjects ranging from NSW being a douche bag to NSW being a wanker fuckup. We're diverse like that, no one trick pony's here. And midway through we go into the drum, bass and recorder solos.

UberBeaver said:

That's just how we open the show. Then we scream "METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS" and launch into an array of songs dealing with subjects ranging from NSW being a douche bag to NSW being a wanker fuckup. We're diverse like that, no one trick pony's here. And midway through we go into the drum, bass and recorder solos.

so beav, you really like screaming METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS then? :shifty:

RavenBlue said:
Do you do an everybody solo... where everyone does a solo at the exact same time?

Uhh...that wouldn't be a solo....right?

Tre - Yeah I like screaming that, you know why? Cause I fucking rock, and it's only fair to give warning that this is going to rock so hard it's like Metal Up You Ass. I'm a nice guy like that.

VP - It keeps getting better. Did you get to the training one yet?

Back
Top Bottom