The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He made some comments about "just being an employee" and that he is their property until he is no longer their property. Did not sound too pleased to me.

Honestly, I'm more concerned with the outfield's apparent inability to judge fly balls. We haven't had Prior for how many years now?

"I'm not going to compete any less just because of where I'm at," he said. "I'll go down and help that team win, and try to make the Triple-A All-Star team and maybe I'll get invited to the Futures Game or something. I'm still 26." there's the quote

And
"I was fine with everything [Piniella] said," Prior said. "When you're an employee, you don't have a whole lot to say. I'm not going to get loud and start yelling. The decision's made, and you move on.

alsoJust go down and keep pitching," Prior said. "That's something I didn't do at all last year, is pitch. I want to get on a regular routine, get my work in on the side, and get in games. I believe that's what they're looking for me [to do] is to keep working. Last year wasn't an easy year for me physically. It was trying to get side work in. It's been nice to go through camp and be on a normal schedule. I think they want me to keep doing that."

Mike Harkey will help him get back on track. Greg Maddux, he will be. :wink:

Prior is a USC boy so I'll cut him some slack...but take your man pills, get your shit together and then come back to Chicago and blow the rest of the NL away.

And Snow....I heard you pounded my lyrics out on your as...

Your asphalt in front of your home...:flirt:

:ohmy: Everytime I come in here I seem to run into something as extreme as the last comment you made Reg :tsk:

Chicks dig the recorder. :combust:

20060427-recorder.jpg

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh Ashley...it's just jokes baby!! :hug:

Oh I know :wink:

Lila...everytime I see your sig it makes me sad :( I can't try it for the same reason that Stephen hasn't tried it yet...DARN THE LUCK!!!

No spoken words said:
"Is anyone out there tough enough to get up on stage and play my Recorder??? I thought not! I am, and forever shall be, PHILBERT"

Attachments

• electronic-freeway-sign-generator.jpg
    electronic-freeway-sign-generator.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 63
It's working now :huh:

Is that one of those websites that lests you put text on billboards and such?

snowbunny00774 said:
mfucker - remember my wallet was stolen a couple of weeks ago? I called to cancel all my cards, and for each one I asked about new charges - one store told me there were none and I've just opened my mail and a bill from that same store for $1043. Clothes, shoes, microwaves - bastards where is killintheface? :mad:

oh that sucks!:mad: :hug:

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage :dancing:

It does suck :(

Friends thoughtfully stopping by on the way home from the bar @ 1am :cute:

not really :madwife:

Reg - book, pounding, asphalt, I can't imagine anything that would stimulate a hot pus....

a hot pushing 30 crowd more than that :yes:

Last edited:
:ohmy:

I'm guessing your credit card will cover for you? :(

I have a midterm tomorrow before I go to my parents so I'm gonna sleep now:yawn:

I've been studying alllll night ;)

I hope everything is as good as possible with your dad Kat :hug:

I don't know - all the other cards that were used are reversing the charges, but I just found out about this one tonight after they closed. I imagine they will, if not I will have a protest and invite VP's daughter - I imagine it will get reversed pretty quickly then.

Seriously though, I highly doubt they will mess with me and everything should be reveresed asap :tinybitofpower:

Have a safe trip this weekend :up: and good luck on the midterm :)

Sorry I missed band practice last night, fellas. I was out bad mouthing you to Rolling Stone and announcing that the band broke up, but it's cool. The record company people explained that they'd take away my car and apartment and we got back together. High Five!

I think we should call the second album, "Como se dice Douche Monkey - en Espanol?" We just sing all our other songs in Spanish. And on the cover we'll have Reg talking to some hot Spanish chick while NSW and Phil are in the background flinging poo. Let's make this happen.

snowbunny00774 said:
mfucker - remember my wallet was stolen a couple of weeks ago? I called to cancel all my cards, and for each one I asked about new charges - one store told me there were none and I've just opened my mail and a bill from that same store for $1043. Clothes, shoes, microwaves - bastards where is killintheface? :mad:

:ohmy: That sucks, sorry to hear. Good luck with the CC people.

Back
Top Bottom