The Temple Bar - I :heart: The 2! - UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all darling tell me this, the stand you go to, are the girls all dolled up in hats and sort of Dita Von type outfits, they are here!

and, how the fuk do you sharpen it?

before I tell you my review.

:D

Elfa, yes, it looks weird, we are so used to it being FYM and Lemo on their own.

first of all darling tell me this, the stand you go to, are the girls all dolled up in hats and sort of Dita Von type outfits, they are here!

and, how the fuk do you sharpen it?

before I tell you my review.

Elfa, yes, it looks weird, we are so used to it being FYM and Lemo on their own.

I've never been to an actual UD store, just to the Sephoras around here so no, all the ladies look semi-decent there. :lol:

Any standard eye pencil sharpener will do. I know what you mean, took me forever to figure that one out when I first got it, too! :lol:

yea but, notice how the end is? I mean its NOT as sharpe as a pencil, smudges easily BUT it looks like you would NOT be able to sharpen it, there is a funny edge sort of between the crayon and the beginning of the long stick.

Did you get the one I posted in the makeup thread? The 24/7?

You can definitely sharpen it. Just use a very light hand. :yes:

I mean, I find I have to push hard, and keep backing and forthing, in fact, today being first time, I had to use a second regular to deepen it more, it never faded by midday thou, which is a good thing, but faded slightly, slightly!

mine was around 9 quid.

thora, those thangs are fixed love.

:down:

its like the crane game at funfairs, you dont win the stuffed toy because its fixed.
so you spend 2 hours trying to knock the fuk out of the machine all because the toy is so on the edge it could fall!

Im fine babes, hows u?

I hope Bono is okay!

thora, those thangs are fixed love.

:down:

its like the crane game at funfairs, you dont win the stuffed toy because its fixed.
so you spend 2 hours trying to knock the fuk out of the machine all because the toy is so on the edge it could fall!

Im fine babes, hows u?

:lol: So true! All the good prizes seem to go to those who live in Ontario. :angry: Each year I'll win a few coffees or donuts, but that's about it.

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. Had a nice and relaxing weekend. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom