The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MIA!!!!

Where have you been? I've wondered where you've been lately! How are you?

You've been missed :hug:

Sharon - any luck with the shopping today? I discovered a huge Le Chateau outlet store but the quality of their clothing has really deteriorated over the years :no:

Anyway, off to get ready for a birthday party now (Sam's, found of the U2 GTA} - should be fun!

Sharon - any luck with the shopping today? I discovered a huge Le Chateau outlet store but the quality of their clothing has really deteriorated over the years :no:

Anyway, off to get ready for a birthday party now (Sam's, found of the U2 GTA} - should be fun!

I found 2 shirts from Old Navy. They're really cute. They had totally rearranged the entire store (btw, wtf is up with ALL the stores in my area rearranging EVERYTHING?! Haaaaate! I can't find a damn thing anywhere! :lol: ), so I was really confused for a while. But I did find 2 shirts. Both short sleeved - one is light blue and white striped and the other's purple. I didn't look anywhere else, as I had too many other errands and stuff to run, but maybe tomorrow I'll venture elsewhere. It's weird - it feels like a Sunday today for some strange reason.

Have a great time at the party! :D

MIA!!!!

Where have you been? I've wondered where you've been lately! How are you?

You've been missed :hug:

Aww, thanks, you! :hug:

School has taken over my life. In the last 3-4 weeks I've been in a whirlwind of tests, case studies, etc. On Thursday, I'll be free as a bird!

I miss y'all, too!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I'm going to assume you were studying again last night and not partying if you wrote the above at 7 this morning?

What do you have planned for the summer?
Apart from gallivanting across Europe :wink:

Sharon - can you wear the items to work? I find a lot of Old Navy clothing too casual for my work (but then again, it sounds like you have quite a casual work environment}

I'm going to assume you were studying again last night and not partying if you wrote the above at 7 this morning?

What do you have planned for the summer?
Apart from gallivanting across Europe :wink:

Sharon - can you wear the items to work? I find a lot of Old Navy clothing too casual for my work (but then again, it sounds like you have quite a casual work environment}

Yeah, last night was studying...after a wasteofmytime date. Ugh. Not quite sure which was more painful!! At least the stuff I'm studying sorta makes sense :wink:

I actually can't go to Germany this summer :sad: I haven't been able to work all semester, and currently I don't even have the amount of money I estimated the whole trip to cost in my bank account. So...I had to pull out.

I'm looking for a job after this week, though, so hopefully I can get a cash flow soon. Since I need to do something awesome in August, I'm considering going to Lollapalooza in Chicago. I have a friend I can stay with in the area, and at the moment, airfare is super cheap. So, all is not lost. :)

How've you been? When do you move?

BTW, the tags for this thread are beautiful :love:

Hai Mia!! :kiss: Nice to see you around here! :D

Yes, I can wear one of them, as it's a bit nicer. Our dress code is pretty lenient, which is nice. It's business casual Mon-Thurs, then Fri we can wear whatever. In the summer months it's all casual. :up: I'm not sure when that will start, but hopefully next month sometime.

I just LOOOOVE weekend mornings! :love: I woke up at about 8am, and the sun was shining really bright into my room. I decided I wasn't ready to get up just yet, so I rolled over and went back to sleep for an hour and a half. :drool:

I slept in today.. Happy Monday, indeed. :crack: I woke up and my clock said 8:56 and I thought, 'wow, I slept in, gonna be a rush to get to work today.' Then I looked again and realized it said 9:56........ I start at 10. :panic: I called in and luckily my first client wasn't til 11, but geez. :doh: I never sleep in like that. Even the times my alarm didn't go off, my internal alarm has always woken me up.

Hope everyone else had a better start than me. :p

:lol: Aww.

Well - I barely slept at all last night. :lol: :crack: :yawn: So, no, I didn't have a better start. I've been dragging all day. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight.

Ahh, glorious Mondays! :loveshower:

Is it still lovely and warm there at least? It's been like summa here. :love:

:lol: This Monday needs to be over, stat. :lol:

Yes, it's still nice and warm. Today's rather muggy, though. It's around 22 and overcast, and it's supposed to rain starting tomorrow, and forever after. :lol: I really hope it clears up for the weekend, though!

Yup, I remembered where Kristen worked but for a nanosecond it did cross my mind as I'm sure I've been talking about caps and pens more than anything else lately :lol:

Sorry to hear that Kristen :hug:

YAY! My 3:30 didn't show, so I decided to leave work early. Now I have a few hours before yoga to relax....... or pole. ;) Happy Tuesday to me.

Awesome! :D

I just found out the guest list for The Hour taping that I'm going to tomorrow. James Moore (no clue who he is, but apparently he's in politics), Raine Maida (17 yr old me who LOVED OLP is squeeing with glee), and the Sedins (they play for the Canucks)! WOOO! :hyper:

Ooh, Raine Maida, cool! I was listening to Naveed the other day and remembering my youth. :lol:

Canucks? What are those? :scratch: :wink:

OMG, that's why I love you. :lol:

Hockey? :scratch: :wink:

Ugh, all of a sudden I feel a headache coming on. :huh: I had a massage today and it wasn't the fun kind, so that might be causing it.

We were weird, that's for damn sure. :yes: I may even remember parts of it to this day. :reject:

Pfft. I give up. :tsk:

Ugh - yuck on the headache. :sad: Hope it goes away quickly! :hug:

Hehehe, too cute.

Yeah, I'm going to drink a tall glass of water and have a hot shower, maybe that will help. Bleh. :( I got my legs and hips worked on, which are a mess, so no wonder my body is rebelling. I'm not going to lie, I said some less than kind things to my co-worker as he was working on me. :laugh:

That sounds good! I'm going to physio one last time tonight, and I was planning on going swimming after that, but since my legs will probably be aching after the session, I'll go another day. :lazy: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom