The Temple Bar - Celebrating Crazy Train Day ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Office sucked last season, but, Michael revealing that he had 3 vasectomies and Toby hopping that fence stand out.

There were a couple good episodes mixed in with a lot of mediocrity. I have hope for season five thanks to the solid finale, though.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how mad would FinanceGuy be if I posted a non-serious reply to his insult of liberals?

The Office sucked last season, but, Michael revealing that he had 3 vasectomies and Toby hopping that fence stand out.

Toby running away was one of the funniest things ever.

I still liked last season though. In particular, I liked the episode where Michael freaked out about his finances, The Deposition, and The Dinner Party.

I still liked last season though. In particular, I liked the episode where Michael freaked out about his finances, The Deposition, and The Dinner Party.

Honestly, the Dinner Party was the only episode I liked start to finish. I was disappointed. But, I am patient, M'Lady....and so I shall watch this season and be optimistic. I am patient, and optimistic.

I liked this most recent season of The Office. I've grown to love those characters so much that they could pretty much do anything on the show and I'd be happy with it.

And we got to see The Schrute Beet Farm, which was awesome. Last season was definitely hit-or-miss, but it started to hit its stride again by the end, and had a stellar finale, so yeah.

Yeah, that one.

I'm looking forward to that as well, not sure what else I'll get a chance to watch this Fall though.

The Dinner Party episode and the finale were my two favorites from the season.

Honestly, the Dinner Party was the only episode I liked start to finish. I was disappointed. But, I am patient, M'Lady....and so I shall watch this season and be optimistic. I am patient, and optimistic.

The Dinner Party amazing. More like the BBC series, with the level of discomfort and awkwardness. I was literally squirming while watching it.

The Dinner Party amazing. More like the BBC series, with the level of discomfort and awkwardness. I was literally squirming while watching it.

We are thinking alike here.

I've yet to watch the BBC series a 2nd time...prolonging the pleasure. I'm patient, optimistic, and I like to prolong the pleasure.

So Modern Times is one of the best films I've ever seen. Well done, Chaplin.

I've yet to watch the BBC series a 2nd time...prolonging the pleasure. I'm patient, optimistic, and I like to prolong the pleasure.

Good thing Laz doesn't post in here.

I detect some sexual innuendo here. It's almost like ... like some kind of a Laz post.

I liked this most recent season of The Office. I've grown to love those characters so much that they could pretty much do anything on the show and I'd be happy with it.

:up:

And we got to see The Schrute Beet Farm, which was awesome. Last season was definitely hit-or-miss, but it started to hit its stride again by the end, and had a stellar finale, so yeah.

I'm looking forward to that as well, not sure what else I'll get a chance to watch this Fall though.

Oh my god, right! Cousin Mose! :love:

Cousin Mose cracks me the hell up every time he's on that show. He and Darrell, who got arrested for meth posession, so that's great.

And by "those characters," GAF means, "Jenna Fischer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom