The political 4400, more insightful than Heroes, link inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In all seriousness, Muldfeld, you're obviously an intelligent and well-spoken guy, but quite frankly, not many people, if any, care about the show the way you want to. Maybe it's better if you tried to save it elsewhere? I don't know what else to tell you.

But I still love your fanaticism and love affair with Ira Steven Behr.

Star Trek VI is more politically insightful than any of this show though, plus Shatner fights himself. Win? Win.

Muldfeld said:

I didn't know you were a fan!

Well, when I made my username, it was between PhillyFan and 4400Fan. Philly edged out. I actually did it by flipping a coin. But, in retrospect, I probably should have combined them, into something like PhortyPhourHundredFan or something like that. How much ass would that have kicked? Almost as much ass as Chris Carter would kick if he fought the cast of Heroes.

phillyfan26 said:

Well, when I made my username, it was between PhillyFan and 4400Fan. Philly edged out. I actually did it by flipping a coin. But, in retrospect, I probably should have combined them, into something like PhortyPhourHundredFan or something like that. How much ass would that have kicked? Almost as much ass as Chris Carter would kick if he fought the cast of Heroes.

This, good sir, is the single greatest post in the history of posting.

I'm printing it out and framing it right now.

:up:

Diemen said:

This, good sir, is the single greatest post in the history of posting.

I'm printing it out and framing it right now.

:up:

Right next to the U2/Galactica album cover.

phillyfan26 said:

Chris Carter is in such great shape, he could kick any executive producer's butt, especially that bastard phoney with no artistic integrity Tim Kring.

My name is a combination of Mulder and Seinfeld. Of course, I was named that by a friend who caught me imitating both characters at once because I thought they both had cool ways of speaking. It was a total accident and I can't even replicate the incident.

Well, of course. But, who would win in a fight between Chris Carter and Ira Steven Behr? That question has plagued me for several moons.

Of course you'd say that. But I don't think you understand. Chris Carter's really fit.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, of course. But, who would win in a fight between Chris Carter and Ira Steven Behr? That question has plagued me for several moons.

I'm sad to say Chris Carter. Ira has put on a few, but I think he might be older. He's probably a lot more fun to hang out with, though -- probably a much nicer boss to work for. I'd like to think they'd be incapable of fighting each other because of mutual admiration. Maybe they'd make love...

Ira Steven Behr said:
I can bench the size of the cheerleader from Heroes.
I probably could, too, but only with one of those machine assisted bench presses. Free weights are another story. Maybe half her weight in free weights.

Wait a minute; internet Ira Behr should be able to do anything he wants in the virtual world!

Last edited:
I know that petitions don't do anything. Look at Arrested Development.

Another politically insightful show killed by the networks.

It's all a conspiracy.

Muldfeld said:
I'm sad to say Chris Carter. Ira has put on a few, but I think he might be older. He's probably a lot more fun to hang out with, though -- probably a much nicer boss to work for. I'd like to think they'd be incapable of fighting each other because of mutual admiration. Maybe they'd make love...

Is there a 4400 forum? That should totally be in the fan fiction section.

Ira Steven Behr said:
I know that petitions don't do anything. Look at Arrested Development.

Another politically insightful show killed by the networks.

It's all a conspiracy.
You gotta try, right. On the site, there's instructions for a letter-writing campaign, and this is world-wide. This show is huge in France and popular among fans in many non-English speaking parts of Europe. I doubt "Arrested Development" had that kind of reach.

Anyway, I was not a huge fan of Arrested Development, except the hot sister and it was nice nostalgia to see Jason Bateman again after last seeing him in Teen Wolf 2 and that '80s sitcom ("Valery's Family", I think, which became "The Hogan Family" when the main actress left.). Same trendy zany quick wit. Not very realistic and not politically-insightful at all. Very damn funny.

You know, if you check out the DVDs, including the audio commentaries by "yourself", you'll find I'm very right about the political brilliance of the show. It's not fracking escapist nonsense.

Last edited:
Oh fuck, Internet Ira Steven Behr forgot about non-English speaking Europe. Stupid him.

Arrested Development was extremely politically insightful. Extremely. Look at this:

300saddamcupcakepd2.jpg

Of course the creator of the damn show will say it's politically insightul, it's his baby. Very few parents admit that their kid's shit stink, even if they are little bastards. NSFW knows what I'm talking about.

Chris Carter loves Arrested Development, btw. You better watch out.

Last edited:
With this damn writers strike there is not much worth watching on TV

So I have been migrating up the dial on my 600 channel TW cable box.

channel 419 is UHD

UHD is Universal H D channel.

here is their link - they have some great series .

They are starting season 3 of Battle Star Gallactica series, and will run all the episodes!!

There are some other great SCI-FI series on there, too.

I know Direct TV offers UHD my guess is Dish network does, too.

I think it would be worth the extra $10 bucks for an al la cart add if you do not have it, (I have channels - I don't ever watch or know about)

Last edited:
Galactica in HD?

Sweet Chris Carter's Total Gym System, this is amazing.

deep said:

channel 419 is UHD

They are starting season 3 of Battle Star Gallactica series, and will run all the episodes!!

I think it would be worth the extra $10 bucks for an al la cart add if you do not have it, (I have channels - I don't ever watch or know about)

Deep, please check out the last half of Season 4 of The 4400, beginning with "The Marked".

Muldfeld said:

Deep, please check out the last half of Season 4 of The 4400, beginning with "The Marked".

Speaking of which, Mudfield, this morning I woke up with a bump behind my right ear that I didn't have yesterday. All day long I have had an urge to slap politicians and political pundits. I had a good workout though. Should I be concerned?

deep said:

channel 419 is UHD

Yes, I get Universal HD, and seeing some of the older episodes on it is spectacular.

But the stupid Sci-Fi Channel should be showing it in HD right away. I find it ironic that a channel dealing with a genre deep in technology blows off HD like it's no big deal...

I have no idea what HD looks like. Is it like the regular DVDs because those look so much better than the TV broadcast.

HD's a step up from the DVDs, that's for sure.

NBC's HD channels are always top-notch.

Muldfeld said:
I have no idea what HD looks like. Is it like the regular DVDs because those look so much better than the TV broadcast.

I haven't done my own comparison, but from what I've heard, the difference is as big as the one between VHS and DVD. And that's scary.

Apparently you need a larger TV to really appreciate it though, I'm talking 42" or more.

Back
Top Bottom