The Person Below Me #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rockford files was a show my brother liked so we watched it when it was his turn to have the tv rights :lol:

I never really watched Bonoanza :ohmy:

But the theme song is fun to "sing" :wink:

tpbm remembers Dr Smith saying "we're doomed".

edit:
:lmao: I see I typed BONOanza

Stop doing that :lol:

Yep, saw it at the movies. Everyone was worried about gang warfare :huh:

I like the girl who joins the gang after the brawl :wink:

I think that gang had the guy dressed up in the Yankee gear

tpbm had a Deputy Dawg lunch box :wink::huh:

Last edited:
the baseball gang was so cool :lol:

false

tpbm had a Flipper lunchbox ( the METAL kind that got all rusty and if you dropped your thermos you got broken glass in your milk! :ohmy: )

false to Flipper but.........

tpbm use to break their glass thermos so much that your mother finally just gave you the nickel to buy your own milk :lol:

:giggle:

tpbm walked home from school everyday by themselves, and it was pretty far away, and was only 5 years old :ohmy: How times have changed!

true - and I used a dark understreet tunnel. However, there was a candy store right where you came out of the tunnel on your way home, so you had plenty of candy corn and baseball cards as you walked :drool:

tpbm was lucky to grow up when they did :yes:

Julia yes I remember :giggle:

I mean false tho, I didn't have one

tpbm had those cards that had scarey looking cars on them that looked like monsters... like Chevy's and Baracudas etc... omg remember those???

true - I think I have some of those on stickers on a couple of old Dr. Seuss books that I still have :yes:

tpbm thinks the new cartoon thread is fun :wink:

TRUE

I still have my entire collection... :shifty:

tpbm actually chewed those flat hard as a rock slabs of bubblegum that came with all the trading cards

haha I actually have all those that it shows on the 1st page in your link! :lol:

true

tpbm could not believe how expensive trading cards had become when they bought them for their own kids, and they don't even have gum in them anymore!

False

I missed your discussion of The Warriors. :sad:

(The Alternative Film Society had the first midnight showing of that film back in Oct 1979)

For those of you who missed the 'review the last movie you viewed' thread in zoo station ... see below

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
The Warriors 10/10

The Warriors are a gang from Coney Island who went to a meeting in the Bronx to hear the head leader Cyrus speak. Little did The Warriors know that another gang member( his name was Luther) blamed the Warriors for the death of Cyrus, who was shot during his speech of how all the gangs could "control/take over" the city. The Warriors had to high-tail-it back to Coney (without weapons and with a few obstacles that lie in their way ... for one ... every gang was out to get them ... they had absolutely no place to hide) The classic part was at the end of the movie ... the 'big showdown' between the gang member Luther, who was actually the one responsible for shooting Cyrus, and The Warriors fight against him and his gang.

"Warriors ... come out to play"

"Warriors ... come out to play"

"WARRIORS ... COME OUT TO PLAY"

This movie was gang fighting at it's BEST !! :up:
For those of you who have seen this movie ... you might remember the actor who played Luther (David Patrick Kelly) ... he was also in the movie 48 Hrs (with the same character name ... Luther). :wink:

how's that for "The Warriors" ?? :bow:

tpbm was shocked when the character, Ajax got arrested :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom