The Octagon Bar: Yesterday We Woke Up Sucking A Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's all getting sorted out this evening. TONIGHT! :angry: I am not putting it off any longer. Not with this most recent scare.

I'm going out after work at the mall to look for a new wallet.

:kiss:

:up: bagels were buy one get one free (bogof) today and so too was a tub of Philadelphia. :)

mmm, Bagels and Philadelphia.

i am now the proud owner of ten bagels and two 300g tubs of Philadelphia.

We call it cream cheese too but I'm literally talking of Kraft Philadelphia. It was on offer. Hey, wait a sec, it's called Philadelphia over there too. In fact I had Philadelphia in Philadelphia...twice actually. At the airport and on my bagels at breakfast. What are you on about?

No, no, I mean it IS called "Philadelphia Cream Cheese," just that most people don't actually SAY "Philadelphia"...like, if they were to order it in a restaurant. :wink:

*imagining you photocopying stuff*

is it strange that I find that hottt?

gah, 121 days to go! it's about 40 days since i last saw you. the days are just dragging.

ewen said:
*imagining you photocopying stuff*

is it strange that I find that hottt?

gah, 121 days to go! it's about 40 days since i last saw you. the days are just dragging.

:(

:kiss:

But think...when you left, it was 164 (yes, I have the calendar pages!). Time is definitely passing. :hug:

Oh, and if you check your e-mail, I sent you some links to reading material you may want to peruse at your leisure.

db_B2_03.jpg

must be a Starbucks'

check your email, I've just sent you something that you requested yesterday.

You know, I thought I was noticing 2 minutes earlier today, but I decided that since I have been THE most irritating poster on the subject of the clock, I would keep quiet until someone else noticed.

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom