The Octagon Bar: We're Still Waiting for the T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you hadn't said "pizza." :grumpy:

Ewen and I have had pizza 3 times in the past week, but damn, I could have it every night of the week... :drool:

So I'm downloading iTunes for my work computer because this one dude I work with is always bugging me about getting into the department playlist-sharing. All right. So I went to the Apple website to download it, and I saw a little ad for the :cute: little pastel iPod minis...

:drool:

:: anticipates Ewen's "There are much better mp3 players on the market, you know!!!" post ::

pax said:
So I'm downloading iTunes for my work computer because this one dude I work with is always bugging me about getting into the department playlist-sharing. All right. So I went to the Apple website to download it, and I saw a little ad for the :cute: little pastel iPod minis...

:drool:

:: anticipates Ewen's "There are much better mp3 players on the market, you know!!!" post ::

You have a choice....try to be hip & cool and buy an ipod or buy something that offers superior sound quality, has longer battery life and is cheaper.

When I buy things, I like to buy the best I can afford and don't buy things to 'impress' other folk, it's dumb imo. I don't care if people look down their long noses at me if I know I have something that is in actual fact better than what they have.

my words were "try to be hip and cool", and would have placed emphasis on "try". In my opinion though, people who try to be hip and cool....they certainly may be "hip" but they're definately not cool.

True enough.

And yet our April manages to not only own an iPod, but also to be cool at the same time. :wink:

I'll be home in an hour and a half... :sigh: ...work is teeeeeedious.

**Comes dancing :dance: into the bar while singing**

Please allow me to introduce myself,
I'm a woman of wealth and taste,
I've been around the bar for a long year...

:laugh:

How are everyone today? :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom