The Octagon Bar: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Pants Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vow not to consume alcohol in college, based on the fact I went through this hellish alcohol education course online that told me how my brain will start growing mushrooms or something if I do...:|

Did you get your digital camera working yet?

Right now, I can't win, so far I've had some tostitos, but they taste kind of blah without cheese, and then I had some hershy milk cholcolate nuggets I found in the freezer, but they were frozen and didn't taste that great so I stuck them in my desk drawer to defrost. I suppose I'll just stick to drinking my water and maybe I'll have some peanut butter crackers later.

Yes, but I haven't found any junk food that tastes good yet...:grumpy:

I should create a Top 10 list...Top 10 signs the person who's profile you're looking at on the facebook may be alcoholic.

10. They are a member of a group titled "1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR!"

U2Girl1978 said:

How do I copy it here? :slant:

Ok I'm seriously a dingbat. I meant to say copy my whole desktop to here but I don't know how. Anyways, here is the pic.

bonobeautiful.jpg

:drool:

So I went bowling with my friend today and beat him for the first time. He nearly died because I hit a strike, but the scoring machine was screwed up and didn't see that I took my turn, so I had to go again to get it to register I took my turn, and I made another strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom