The Octagon Bar: Pitch your tents here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Angel:wave:

Thanks for the compliments.

I think Mr Stars should get back in here soonish and fill us all in on all the details :wink: :love:

Tania said:
Obviously, under some rock!

So????? Do I have to guess ALL the details?

Yahoo!!!! [/yahoo]

Finally! I got GA For Denver April 21st! Incredible! happy :dance: happy :dance: Won't be completely settled into they mail them to me, but happy :dance:

Tania, you look great! With your modesty I was expecting you to be like 60 years old or something! You look wonderful, I need to make sure that I don't flirt with you as much now, Tara might get jealous! :hug:

Yeah, we're making plans for marriage. Crazy huh? We're so happy :D We'll let you all know when we have more definite dates and such. I called her and she kept repeating... "You're the best!" upon receiving the GA news.

It's complete and utter freakish luck. The funny thing is that I had 2 windows going when 1 GA popped up, and then another one. This all happened at about 17 minutes into the presale. I paid for one, went back to the 2nd one and tried paying for that one, and they said. Your code has already been used. :shrug: I was too excited to think about the code anymore :lol:

** Pours self celebratory Guiness and raises it up ***

Ok, I need to go get some food and stuff. Thanks for being my audience in my exuberance.

And Tania :flirt: Too bad you can't join us in Philly :( Thanks for finally showing yaself off, it does help to have a face to put the text to.

angel_of_L.A. said:

Stars, congrats on almost reaching 10,000. Man am I inadequate. Also, can you re-post your tattoo pic? I missed it at the last bar. Thanks babe.

Here ya go! This was taken a few days after I got it, so that's why it's really rough and kinda blurry looking. It's all healed up now and looks 100xs better. Also I'm not really Big Bird yellow...the lighting was crap in that room. ;)

1iipuv

Here, quick, pass around the party hats and those stupid blower things (I have no idea what they are called) - only 7 more posts to go!

happy 10,000th post to you
happy 10,000th post dear rebekah

hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray

for she's a jolly good poster
for she's a jolly good poster
for she's a jolly good po-o-oster
and so say all of us

and so say all of us
and so say all of us