The Octagon Bar: Octagoner Bobbleheads - Collect Them All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
g'morning all. :yawn:

there's going to be about 3 other people in all my classes today because there's a physics field trip (naturally i'm not in physics because i suck at math and science).

right now in english including me there are 4 students....whoopee...

I was terrible at math and science too. I don't know how I passed algebra in college. I'll never quite understand how I pulled that off. I couldn't have graduated if I hadn't done that.

**Walks into The Octagon with a footbath under her arm, leaving a trail of water on the floor**

Hello everone! :D

**Sits down in the couch, puts feet in footbath and Eros Ramazzotti on the jukebox**

Summer in Italy... :drool:

*Crawls in through the ceiling tile over the couch and drops gracefully into it*

Well work's over for me today!
Verte, I'm terrible at math. I got up to algebra 1 and bullshitted my way through the rest of it...
What am I going to do about college math? :yikes:

*looks around to see if Tim has been in the new bar*
:grumpy: nope

Journals need to have Quick Page. I'm doing some housekeeping in mine and I feel nauseous from having to scroll through, like, 100,000 pixels or something over and over. :crack:

u2bonogirl said:
*Crawls in through the ceiling tile over the couch and drops gracefully into it*

Well work's over for me today!
Verte, I'm terrible at math. I got up to algebra 1 and bullshitted my way through the rest of it...
What am I going to do about college math? :yikes:

*looks around to see if Tim has been in the new bar*
:grumpy: nope

:wave: Don't be grumpy honey! :hug: I'm trying to actually do work for a change :wink: while I'm at *ahem* work :D

starsforu2 said:

:wave: Don't be grumpy honey! :hug: I'm trying to actually do work for a change :wink: while I'm at *ahem* work :D

:scratch: I dont understand..
You mean youre working AT work?
Wow :wink: :kiss:
Have fun working at work, I know I do

I took the SAT after having not done any math for over three years and came out average for the country. :hmm: either Im smarter than I thought or half the country is just really really stupid
Im gonna have to bet on the second one because I have to count on my fingers

I love math... :reject:

... but right now I :censored: hate my iPod 'cause it has just sort of "frozen" the screen just as a song was about to begin and no matter which button I press, nothing happens! :rant: :|

It just did it while I was standing in the other end of the room - haven't touched anything! :huh:

:up: Thats great that you love math, dorthe. I would probably like it too if I could do even simple math without feeling like my brain was oozing out my nose. I get really embarrased at work when somebody hands me more change after Ive already rung them up and I cant figure out what to give them back :reject:

u2bonogirl said:
:up: Thats great that you love math, dorthe. I would probably like it too if I could do even simple math without feeling like my brain was oozing out my nose. I get really embarrased at work when somebody hands me more change after Ive already rung them up and I cant figure out what to give them back :reject:

Not always great... :tsk: ...sometimes I'm just too much of a science geek... :uhoh:

:lol:

Update on my iPod situation - maybe I can get a new iPod, if my old one is completely dead... my mum is checking the papers and insurance in Cph from when I bought it! :up:
Take a wild guess at which model I'm going to choose (If the papers are in order and all that crap) ... :evil: :giggle:

:kiss: Ewen :kiss:

Our digital asset manager is sooooo nice, but sooooo long-winded...just had a half-hour meeting about a question that could have probably been answered in about 2 minutes.

I don't think we've posted with our Ewbby avatars back-to-back before...they look cute.

i sent you a text Pax btw....i fell asleep and didn't wake up until not so long ago. so much for me trying to adjust my body back to UK time by not sleeping the previous night...I think I must be on Californian time.

My phone is off...it's dead. :reject: I forgot to bring my charger to the family house with me last night, so I'll get it when I turn it back on and I can charge it. Thank you for thinking of me, though. :hug:

Merc said:
Hi Ewen! :wave:

:up:

... if you don't mind me asking - what's your education/job...? :)

i'm in I.T. these days. i was a civil engineer for a time, was good at it and worked my way quickly up the ranks you could say. my heart wasn't fully into it though so i gave it up in my mid 20s to go back to school (as they'd say in the States) and chose to do computing. i got my computing degree in 2002.

Last edited:
ewen said:
i'm in I.T. these days. i was a civil engineer for a time, was good at it and worked my way quickly up the ranks you could say. my heart wasn't fully into it though so i gave it up in my mid 20s to go back to school (as they'd say in the States) and chose to do computing. i got my computing degree in 2002.

Good thing that you made a change before it was too late! :yes:

I always thought it would be (too) hard to leave school, get a job and then have to go back to school afterwards :huh: ... but I just recently found out that I have to do it in a couple of years if I want a certain masters! :shrug:

And I really, really want that! :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
What's everyone in the mood for today?

I'm :grumpy:, since I just realised that all my music is on my harddisk in CPH, and there's no possible way I can get it all up here on my laptop (in SVG) and load it all onto my (hopefully!) new iPod!

Hello, 2 months without very much music! :| or U2! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom