The Octagon Bar: Octagoner Bobbleheads - Collect Them All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*leaves the (once upon a time ago) hot toddy on the bar*

okay, anyone who finds it, and wants it, can heat it up in the microwave.

:wave:

goodnight.

*runs in*
:hyper:
:shifty:
Sorry....I actually got some sleep last night. Like a little over 6 hours worth!
Imagine if I got 8. I would actually have energy :hmm: Its a thought to consider

*Takes a bottle of wine from the wine rack and pops it open, pours two glasses and takes one*

Im leaving this here for Tim if he wants it. :D

Have fun kids, dont do anything I would do in PLEBA

good afternoon.

*slides into hammock, next to Pax and with a bowl of Cheerios*

:kiss:

I was saying to Ewen once that I think that's the reason for the Bar's success...it's driven at all times of day by folks all around the world (Europe, Australia, North America at least).

**Slams bar doors open**

Okay, let's cut the crap! I think it's time to ROCK! :wink:

**Jukebox starts playing the intro to "Dancing Queen"**

:dance:

Sorry, I just always wanted to enter the bar like that... :reject: :giggle:

How is everyone today? :D

Hi Dorthe! :wave:

Thank god that backroom is soundproof... (Dave's feeling a bit under the weather today).

I'm doing great - work is so not stressing me out today, tomorrow's Friday and it's a holiday weekend, and my friend and her family will be up this weekend and I get to see them for the first time in a couple of years. :hyper:

How are things in your neck of the woods? :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hi Dorthe! :wave:

Thank god that backroom is soundproof... (Dave's feeling a bit under the weather today).

I'm doing great - work is so not stressing me out today, tomorrow's Friday and it's a holiday weekend, and my friend and her family will be up this weekend and I get to see them for the first time in a couple of years. :hyper:

How are things in your neck of the woods? :)

It's raining - again! :|

I'm starting to get used to that though - When I go home I'll be all :ohmy: when it's not raining for several days in a row! :lol:

... and LB is busy and away, so I probably wont talk to him until monday... :sigh:

Other than that I'm just as :hyper: as always - looking forward to monday when I start to fill percriptions! I'm going to confuse all the customers at the pharmacy, 'cause they'll all be thinking I speak Norwegian, which I most certainly do not! :lol:

Merc said:

... and LB is busy and away, so I probably wont talk to him until monday... :sigh:

:(

:hug:

Other than that I'm just as :hyper: as always - looking forward to monday when I start to fill percriptions! I'm going to confuse all the customers at the pharmacy, 'cause they'll all be thinking I speak Norwegian, which I most certainly do not! :lol:

Okay, Merc, straighten me out on this...

--Where are you from?
--Where are you right now?
--Why are you there?

It's driving me nuts--I know generally where you are, but I have a bad (stupid American!) tendency to confuse several countries in your part of the world. :reject:

"Bass Trap" just came on the ZooRadio...too bad Ewen's not around. :wink:

:wave: I'm going home to eat lunch, maybe throw in a quick load of laundry, and start defrosting the chicken I meant to start defrosting this morning. :uhoh:

:kiss: for Ewen should he swing by

pax said:
Okay, Merc, straighten me out on this...

--Where are you from?
--Where are you right now?
--Why are you there?

It's driving me nuts--I know generally where you are, but I have a bad (stupid American!) tendency to confuse several countries in your part of the world. :reject:

Oh Pax! :giggle: :hug:

-- I'm Danish, from Denmark - born and raised in Copenhagen (capital) and lived there all my life, until now...

-- ...when I'm living in Stavanger, Norway for 6 months (have to be here for 2 more months)! It's a middle sized city on the south-west coast (which is why it's always raining!) of Norway...

-- Very good question! :lol: I'm here because of my pharmacy internship (I'm studying for a M.Sc. in pharmacy - finished next summer after 5 years at Uni :huh: )!

I wanted to do my internship at a hospital pharmacy, and it's very difficult to get those kind of internships in Copenhagen. So if I wated to stay in Denmark, I would have to move to the opposite end of the country - and I didn't want to do that! (I knew I wouldn't be able to live there for 6 months! :| )

So, I applied for a internship in Norway - I always wanted to try what it was like to live up here! :yes: I :heart: this country...

...and I'm obsessed with (telemark-)skiing, which was a very good reason to move up here - lots of snow and mountains! :D We dont have that in Denmark... :tsk:

Last edited:
The 'Goners map of Europe:

Europa.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom