The Octagon Bar: New Beginnings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
Hey y'all :wave:

I'm about to go out and get my money exchanged into Euros :hyper: I can't believe I'm about to go to Europe!!!!!! :shocked:

Demmy! :hug:

It's so great to see you're so excited about going to Europe :lol: - I really, really hope you have a good time over here on our side of the pond! :wink:

Edited to add: Don't forget the camera! :shame: We want pics! :yes: :D

U2democrat said:
I'll probably take up all the memory on my memory card! Actually I think i'll buy an extra too.

Good idea! :up: But you'll probably need a memory card for each town! :wink:

I took so many pics in downtown Prauge - and I didn't even go there to see the city itself. I was there with the YMCA, so most of the week we weren't actually downtown, but when we were I was ---> :camera:

:laugh:

u2bonogirl said:
* stumbles in from the doctors and hits the bottle*

that was almost as bad as the dentist

Doctors! :| After spending some time around the hospital I've realised that some doctors have some very interesting point of views... :|

As one of the pharmacists said once - If I ever need to go to the hospital, please make sure they put my bed here, in the pharmacy! :eeklaugh:

U2democrat said:
I'll probably take so many pictures I'll be overwhelmed when I get back! I'll also be keeping a travel journal to keep track of everything.

:D:up:

How long will you be away?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:yikes: to both of the last two posts.

...thats why I'd like Bono to dedicate 'Miracle Drug' to nurses and pharmacists instead of doctors! :lol:

:wink:

Merc said:

Doctors! :| After spending some time around the hospital I've realised that some doctors have some very interesting point of views... :|

As one of the pharmacists said once - If I ever need to go to the hospital, please make sure they put my bed here, in the pharmacy! :eeklaugh:

I got to be wheelchaired today because they almost killed me in the vampire lab :D

U2democrat said:
So, from June 24 through July 6, y'all will have to live without me. You poor things. :tsk:

:sigh:

Where will you be on July 2nd, btw? Anywhere near a 'Live 8'? :D

U2democrat said:
Unfortunately, no. July 2nd....:hmm:...I'll probably be either in Switzerland or Austria.

You'll be watching it on tv with Swiss or Austrian comments then - how wonderful! :lol: That will be an experience in itself! :wink:

btw Tara, why did you let those wampires get near you anyway? :huh:

Merc said:
btw Tara, why did you let those wampires get near you anyway? :huh:

trying to get my bloodsugar thing sorted out if we can.
and they were just making sure everything is in proper order before I move permanently to virginia and start married life
Im a really bad blood patient :reject:
theyve had to send me to the hospital before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom