The Octagon Bar: Grab A Stick Or A Bite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the phone with my mother. She was beyond estatic! She said she's been dying to go to NYC for awhile now. And she's never been to The Garden either. She was so happy--I haven't heard that happy in a long time! I'm so pleased. :hyper:

I'm off to bed...just thought ya guys would wanna know. :wink:

Last edited:
Yay Stars! I'm happy for both you and your mom! :D

:shifty:

I cannot believe I am on this site at this time in the morning... :wave:

A P.S. That thing that the radio is doing, you have to be a freeloader and you are entered in the contest. I am in! Here's hoping they announce my goddamn name tomorrow! :dance:

**runs out**

She was so excited, she started rattling off all these other places she wants to go to and wants to make it a nearly weeklong vaca! :happy:

Did you see in my journal what she said when I told her bout the dress rehearsal? :wink:

She says, "A dress rehearsal, eh? Does that mean you get to watch them dress?" :drool: See, it's genetic I'm telling ya--not my fault at all! :laugh:

Last edited:
Hello, Hello:wave:

I've gone from being completely smashed to being stone cold sober in one day. Tomorrow is going to be fun:lol:

ffs, someone give the green pea with a face attention!!

*kisses pax, grabs a beer, runs out*

runs in :wave: Hi guys...

just had to say that I just got 2 ga's for the 2nd ATL show in the already used code presale just now!!!

if you have an already used code, check b/c they SAID there are no ga's but clearly there are some!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
lauren430 said:
runs in :wave: Hi guys...

just had to say that I just got 2 ga's for the 2nd ATL show in the already used code presale!!!

if you have an already used code, check b/c they SAID there are no ga's but clearly there are some!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

Congrats Lauren!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom