The Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with a picture of the human body - I see it as art:angel: note the subtle use of color and shading - etc. I also note that adam has his bangly thing...on his wrist:wink:

One must be fair and balanced here

aafemme07.jpg

Last edited:
it is a very nice dangly thing... it is that jade bracelet he wears all of the time:wink:
dangle/bangle its all good.
Achtung baby is the first CD I ever bought - I was about 13 at the time it came out- the AB/zooropa albums were a good time to be in high school with u2:)

nurse chrissi said:
it is a very nice dangly thing... it is that jade bracelet he wears all of the time:wink:
dangle/bangle its all good.
Achtung baby is the first CD I ever bought - I was about 13 at the time it came out- the AB/zooropa albums were a good time to be in high school with u2:)

Aww, you're just a young thing! :cute: I guess I always look up to Nurses :love:

I graduated right before AB came out. It was a good time to be a graduate, although touring with no money is hard! I actually camped out for concert tickets on two occasions and was first in line. The first time it was for 3 days. The second time it was 4 days of sleeping outside of a Macy's. :laugh: And for my efforts, 15th row. :no: But they were right on the catwalk, so it was still pretty cool. :dance:

i brought my own drink
im drinking vodka and rum all at the same time :drunk:
hell, i went a whole day without a drink, i think i deserve to catch up a little
i feel so tired, just got done with kickboxing, letting some anger out:| that i didnt know was there
took a really hot shower and popped on here:D

how was kickboxing? I managed to get through yoga but wasn't as settled as a should have been - no moment of zen:wink:
yes, we have been called scary again but then again it might fit:)

nurse chrissi said:
how was kickboxing? I managed to get through yoga but wasn't as settled as a should have been - no moment of zen:wink:

it was fine. i was freezing at first because its like an iceberg where i live right now
then i ended up all sweaty- how does that work out?:shrug:

I realized i was angry when we were doing the punching and i got a little too into it. oops
my poor tush hurts right now, i had to work out so hard
i was feeling fat today though so i needed it.

this is the first tour that I will actually have money to go to some concerts and get good (GA) tickets

I like working on the punching bag - unfortunately I punch like a girl so it looks more comical than frightening. The place I go has the Rams cheerleaders as well - let me tell you how much fun that is...not

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:

I don't think that I used the word scary... did I? Oh, that was A_Wanderer. :no:

I hope you know that the only reason we mention it at all is because we are jealous. We call you scary, because we have never experienced that level of devotion, and think you must be odd to act that way.

Hi Tara :wave:

starsforu2 said:

I don't think that I used the word scary... did I? Oh, that was A_Wanderer. :no:

I hope you know that the only reason we mention it at all is because we are jealous. We call you scary, because we have never experienced that level of devotion, and think you must be odd to act that way.

Hi Tara :wave:

my friend finally admitted that the only reason he calls me scary when i talk about bono is because he wishes he had the same effect on women that bono does

is that the reason i gag every time somebody says jennifer lopez :sick:

nurse chrissi said:
this is the first tour that I will actually have money to go to some concerts and get good (GA) tickets

I like working on the punching bag - unfortunately I punch like a girl so it looks more comical than frightening. The place I go has the Rams cheerleaders as well - let me tell you how much fun that is...not

Now, you know how we feel when we wander into Pleba, we can't compete. We know it. So we stay in the den and talk about the track length of an obscure mix of Mysterious Ways.

On the tour note. Elevation was the first that I had cash for, and it was the first that had GA. Which meant, instead of waiting in line, I could afford to buy great tickets, but the most expensive tickets sucked. The best tickets required me to sit in line again! I had to convince someone to wait with me. On the two shows that I was in GA, one person was great and patient. The other one complained a lot because of the length of the line. She thanked me profusely after the show though :yes: Best she's ever seen. October 19th, 2001.

u2bonogirl said:

my friend finally admitted that the only reason he calls me scary when i talk about bono is because he wishes he had the same effect on women that bono does

is that the reason i gag every time somebody says jennifer lopez :sick:

:yes: except that I understand why you like Bono. I don't understand why everyone falls over Jennifer Lopez :shrug:

Show me the Fedora!!!!

don't know if I would want to be pulled on stage but can't say I'd say no to this.....
bonobites.jpg

which I guess says something about my moral character......

u2bonogirl said:

not to turn this into a pleba fest or anything but
*guh*
look at the vein on that neck! :drool:
Im such a vampire

Yes Bono has excellent veins - yes I look at these things on people:reject:

starsforu2 said:

Nice :yes: :hmm: Should I put my hands up? Little Gangster?

Hey Tough Girl! One day, I'll get you to smile :flirt:

And I can see a vein in your neck that might need some attention too! Vampire girl :macdevil:

:ohmy: I have a NECK VEIN!
:eyebrow:
Not quite as sexy on me, i gotta say
*gets out her tommy gun*
hold it right there mister
gimme a drink and a kiss or the bar counter gets it

my thoughts always run along the lines of "I bet I could get an IV in him - no problem"
I know this is wrong......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom