The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinelivenew1.jpg

Seriously, fuck yes.

Isn't there supposed to be a trailer attached to I Am Legend?

I'm not quite sure it would be worth sitting though AWW HAYLL NAW vs. Vampires to see it, though.

Look, I know I do not know as about film as you guys do....but, I do love movies, and usually know what movies are forthcoming. But, what, there's another Rambo coming out???? So help me, I had no fucking idea until earlier this week. I saw a poster for it and thought it was a joke. The joke's on me. It's real. And Stallone is directing it???

I....I don't even know.

Apparently the experience of making Rocky Balboa wasn't enough to convince him this was a bad idea.

My friend told me he punches some guy's head off in the trailer. I'm not sure if he was joking or not.

That's a good thread idea:

Most ridiculous action scene ever.

For me, it might be in the Transporter, when the lead dude whose name I forget, wait, Jason Statham???, when he deflects a missle with a silver serving tray.

I wonder if I'd pay to see Rambo, if I knew for a FACT that at some point he punches someone's head off. I'd laugh my ass off.

lazarus said:

My friend told me he punches some guy's head off in the trailer. I'm not sure if he was joking or not.
He cuts the guy's head off with a knife.

I've seen 15 minutes of this in all its gory, fucked up glory. I'll never, ever get on the wrong side of a 60 year old war vet again.

I love the joker!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I can't wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Batman vs his arch enemy summer 08 fuck yeah.

Holy dumb fuck.

Wow.

I don't know how my anticipation for this can get any higher now.

No spoken words said:

That poster is almost as bad-ass as your Avatar.

True. Almost.

Aw, jeez. Here's another one:

thedarkknightpostercoriqi2.jpg

And I was wrong. My anticipation would get even higher if Ackbar had a cameo. Perhaps if he replaced Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox.

"I doahonn't thiink thay treyed to mahhhket it to thah billionare, spehlounking, BASE-jhumping crowwwdd."

I would love to watch a sit-com, or drama, really, starring Ackbar and Khan. The possibilities are endless. Well, the possibilities are really limited, but, still, it'd be good. Really good.

That poster looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom