The Amazing Race: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I realize Uchenna and Joyce already won, so it would be nice if another team I like could take home the million this time...but I guess I'd just like to see the teams I don't like very much get booted out before Uchenna and Joyce, at least. Charla & Mirna and The Guidos have to go. :crack:

It was all right. I was surprised to see how many teams had to get on later flights, which was a nice change. It's nice to see they aren't bunching them as much (at least on this leg). The promos made it look like Uchenna & Joyce were going to end up in last place, but they got the Roadblock done relatively quickly.

I didn't really care much about Terri & Ian, so it's all right that they're gone.

Just as long as my Cha's stay in the race, I'll be happy. :D

Another yawnfest, but the best preview of an upcoming episode ever!
Midget in a suit of armor toppling over...you can't write stuff that freakin' funny.
Since we watch it on tape (kid is in the tub around 8 ), rewound and watched that clip 6 times in a row...man that is some funny sh*t.

They certainly made it easy for Uchenna and Joyce to avoid coming in last.

I'm telling ya, at least when Rob and Amber were on, it was much more interesting, despite whether people liked them or not. It's been quite a snore since they lost.

Yeah, I'm kind of late on this, but...how funny was it that Charla and Mirna didn't now what catamarans are??? :laugh: :der:

Bonochick said:
Yeah, I'm kind of late on this, but...how funny was it that Charla and Mirna didn't now what catamarans are??? :laugh: :der:
And then their reaction when they found out they were boats was like..."um OK, uh yay I guess."
Don't think they are the sailing type.

Ok, after the weeks of not watching and hearing of the demise of Rob and Amber. I watched tonight's 2 hour episode.

Very interesting to see how spread out the teams became. I remember a single team a few cycles ago created a huge lead but got reigned back in. But of course, the producers found a way to tighten it up again. It's like watching mini-races in a big race.

Very poignant moment at Auschwitz for the teams.

That was a good episode tonight. Some very funny moments, especially Charla falling, and the comment about "ladies and gentlemen - Miss California." I thought the stop at Auschwitz was handled very well. It was really moving.

I really need Mirna/Charla and Eric/Danielle to get off my TV, and fast. Gah. They're both so incredibly awful.

How can Myrna not realize how freakin annoying she is? I honestly wanted to punch my TV!!
I say go Beauty Queens...they work well together and I love that instead of stressing and getting annoyed they just burst into laughter!!

Myrna is incredibly annoying.
The way she treats people. And then when the cabbie is gonna leave her..."how can you do this to me my friend?"
Yeah just calling someone "my friend" shows you sincerely like them.
She sucks.

The beauty queens are much more tolerable this time around than the last, wouldn't mind them winning.
Basically anybody besides shorty and the schnozz at this point.

The "ladies and gentlemen, Miss California" comment was hilarious.

Hewson said:

The "ladies and gentlemen, Miss California" comment was hilarious.

Yes!!!!!!! :lmao:

Also nice to hear you say something positive about Dustin & Kandace, I've been feeling like the only person here who likes them.

Mirna is so mean! She thinks she's all sweet and wonderful...how can she not notice how nasty she is to people? Call me bratty, but I was happy when they were having such a hard time getting any help in Poland. Served them right.

Danny & Oswald coming in first with Uchenna & Joyce was very nice. :)

Bonochick said:

Mirna is so mean! She thinks she's all sweet and wonderful...how can she not notice how nasty she is to people? Call me bratty, but I was happy when they were having such a hard time getting any help in Poland. Served them right.

When they first got to Poland they were making ignorant comments to the cab driver and he wasn't responding, one of their comments was "polish sausage"...how ironic that they had to eat 2 feet of it later.

Karma is a bitch, and so is Myrna.

The winners have leaked out. Interesting results if true.

Ummmmmm.....and??????? I am up for a spoiler.

By the way where is Myrna froma nd why does her accent change in every country she is in?

I am sick of Myrna. I noticed her accent thing too. It bugs me and I was glad they got the cold shoulder when in Poland. I hate to even admit this publicly (I am in no way homophobic) but I am sick of the gay guy couples and their snivelling on this show.

I wonder who leaked the winner, and I wonder who it is!!! Trev! Inquiring minds wanna know :wink:

Highlight to see spoilers

Don't highlight if you want to be surprised. Although, this may not be totally accurate but so far, so good.

1. John Vito & Jill
2. Kevin & Drew
3. Dave & Mary
4. Rob & Amber
5. Teri & Ian
6. Bill & Joe
7. Uchenna & Joyce
8. Danny & Oswald
9. Charla & Mirna
10. Dustin & Kandice

And the winners of the Amazing Race 11 are:
Eric & Danielle

Last edited:
I am not saying anything.

OK I do want to say I found the whole sausage eating scene kinda funny. I think it's so mean and wrong for these shows to make these contestants eat weird crap and over stuff themselves until they puke their guts out. Blech!

I finally watched the latest episodes. Second week in a row that teams really got spread out. Don't recall that happening before, although I'm probably just forgetting.

I agree that the blondes seem to be doing this race better than last time. Perhaps they saw how they came off to people and were aghast by it all.

:hmm:

Nah. :wink:

Actually, I think they don't seem as bad this time because there are other teams acting much worse, thus putting the spotlight on someone else, instead.

Carek1230 said:
I am not saying anything.

OK I do want to say I found the whole sausage eating scene kinda funny. I think it's so mean and wrong for these shows to make these contestants eat weird crap and over stuff themselves until they puke their guts out. Blech!

Nothing will beat the cheese eating episode. I don't remember the year but they had to eat cubes of cheese until they found the clue. The had to eat like 7 pounds of cheese. It was awesome.

Also going down in Amamzing Race food history was when Rob refused to eat the 5 pounds of meat and then somehow preceeded to get three other teams in joining him on not eating the meat and taking the penalty. With the exception of not learning how to spell correctly I still think Rob is one of the best players ever.

The ratings for the show have gone up since the elimination of youknowwho.

I came on board after they left. I guess many others felt the same as me. Either they hated them (me) or thought they would win the whole thing and it would be boring.

trevster2k said:
The ratings for the show have gone up since the elimination of youknowwho.

I came on board after they left. I guess many others felt the same as me. Either they hated them (me) or thought they would win the whole thing and it would be boring.

Interesting! Maybe reality shows will just stay away from them from now on. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom