The 2014 AFL Thread with Wankard and Big Mummy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yeah, wow, what a game by Bennell, and what a win for Gold Coast. That's huge. Top eight chances have been restored. Cobbler must be sobbing somewhere?

Sanderson is an embarrassment. Says we're going to show 'no mercy' and treat it as an elimination final and yet he sends out this pathetic joke.

Don't worry Vlad, you're still going to win this game. Just look at the Bombles' track record after quarter time! :happy:

(Seriously, our defence didn't look brilliant and you guys would be a hell of a lot closer with some accurate kicking. Once our offence tires - or gets shut down - things will get very close.)

Don't get too pessimistic, Vlad. This has tightened up a fuckload and Betts keeps threatening to burst things wide open. Essendon keep wasting entries into the forward fifty.

Oh and uh hey look Freo is winning

Gee wow what a shock.

One behind in a half for Brisbane. Amazingly, they briefly led since it was the first score of the game. Then one-way traffic, literally. I feel so bad for them.

As for this game, man, Essendon have wasted too many opportunities and not defended well enough. I'm worried we're going to tire first and then Adelaide can just walk it in. You should be feeling quietly confident, Vlad; we've got a shit track record in this regard.

I don't know, with this team I can't afford to feel confident about anything.

Just noticed Brisbane have only had 5 I50s in a half. Poor blokes.

Fuck this team. It's like we need to add another game to our evergrowing list of pathetic performances.

BT really loves saying Dani-HEEEUUUUEEERRRR and ZAH-HAH-RAH-KIS!!! Even when they're doing nothing.

Also, did you guys catch that ridiculous rant of his earlier about how expensive his air con was? That was hilariously awful. "I just want some cold air!" Why, because you're full of hot air?

Aaaand there goes our accuracy. For a brief moment I thought we'd got our shit together.

This feels like a re-run of last week right now. I still have total faith in my Adelaide tip.

I think you'll hold on to be honest, it always feels like you're getting plenty of the ball.

Doesn't matter if you get plenty of the ball if you don't score! Plus, we've taken our foot off the pedal and fallen to pieces in defence at the end of every quarter, and I see no reason to believe it won't happen again in the dying minutes.

Yeah looks like it may've grazed... sounded like the umpires were going to check it too? Baffled that didn't happen.

And wow it's all on now with tempers flaring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom