~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grr, even when you post a spoiler alert, it's hard to scroll past without seeing it.

:scream:

please, no more spoilers here. if i want spoilers, i'll go find them.

Sorry bonosgirl84. I even typed it in tiny font so it would be harder to read.

Won't happen again. Besides, it doesn't mean its true. It's just what I heard, not fact.:wink:

i know, i appreciated the tiny font, and i hope i didn't come off as mean :hug:

i just get so scared i'm going to read things ahead of time. on the day of the final show of the first season i accidentally forgot about the time zone differences and i watched a show where they were congratulating richard hatch. needless to say, the finale wasn't much fun to watch.

and you're right about the possibility that it might not be true. those two survivors are hardly the most popular, lol, especially the male one.

:wink:

Thank God I just clicked on 'last post' which brought me to bg's post so now I know there's a spoiler in here and I won't read previous pages. :mad:

Looking forward to kicking off Survivor season with my Survivor-obsessed friends Thursday night. The grill may be involved in the festivities.

They should just keep Surivor on island settings. Something seems missing on Guatemala. I think it's the nice scenery/beach environment. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to watch it!

Hot guys puking :drool:

Um, just kidding. I kind of felt bad for Jim though. Oh well, that's the game and it was obvious that he wouldn't be able to do anything with his arm.

Not a particularly exciting first episode but I'm happy Stephanie is back and that she finally experienced being on a team that won immunity.

Felt bad for Jim, but it was the right vote.

I don't have a sense of the players yet, though, but I guess that's how it always is in the beginning.

the magician's asst went to my school, Millikin, in Illinois. I don't know her though, she's younger than i am.

Last edited:
I enjoyed that first episode. The challenges especially the opening one were great. I hope that since the teams were already chosen, the producers sort of matched them as evenly as possible based on their skills.

Is is just me or does Blake look like the male version of Stephanie? I think they look remarkably alike.:eyebrow:

Survivor 11. Who knew it have this much life?

And how about the invincible Bobby Jon, wow, he was humbled in this episode, almost as badly as when Stephanie kicked his ass at the fire challenge.:wink:

I'm glad Stephanie found a tribe with heart this time and at least she didn't have to go to tribal council right away.

boosterjuice said:
Something seems missing on Guatemala. I think it's the nice scenery/beach environment.

yes, and other cool stuff like fish for them to eat.

:slant:

i was VERY happy to see steph come down those stairs.

I watch with my 7, 10 & 14 yr. old girls..we all woo-hooed and clapped when Stephanie came out! Usually I don't get into it until the 4th or 5th episode, but we enjoyed this one.

sorry, I didn't quote but whoever said "hot guys puking" :drool: Too funny... :lol:

I think it's true women can have more endurance than men, even though they weren't carrying the heavy stuff (some were, looked like) I can go outside in 110F heat and do yardwork. Hubby tried it once with me and nearly died. :shrug:

I wonder how long it is gonna take before any of them recognize the football QB. I enjoy the scenery and learning bits & pieces about the places, I am going to like Guatemala. :applaud:

First episode was good.

Stephenie is awesome....first time she had ever won a challenge, I knew she would cry.

Mrs RR and I where looking for the drama queen of the season......:hmm:.......who do you think that would be?

Season pass on my Tivo!.....along with "LOST".

Very interesting first episode.

It will be interesting to see whether or not Bobby John and Steph's previous stint on Survivor will be held against them as the game progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom