Summer Night Loving - We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
After the depates on religion, and the Election which thankfully went the right way The Sun God has spoken to me in a dream. He wants a period of adulterated, passionate loving. We will have to make sacrifices ( if we can find a virgin) and wants the innudendos to pour from every post

He wants you to embrace your inner Wild :sexywink: ( need need for explaination there? )

so leave all innocence at the door and claim a rug beside the fire, the big double bed and the kitchen table. Put the cat or dog out,and grab a partner and go to that higher plain of the Sun God

so far we have played with

1. Never Going Back Again (Fleetwood Mac)
2. In Your Room (Depeche Mode)
3. The House of the Rising Sun (The Animals)
4. Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!) (The Beach Boys)
5. Sunburst Finish (Utopia)
6. Man Called Sun (The Verve)
7. Man Called Sun in the tune of the CSGW
8. The Only Ones Staring At The Sun…Yes We’re the CSGW

And this is the new chant of the CSGW

6377.jpg

Random question: Have any of you guys had the Jello Strawberry Cheesecake snacks? :drool:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,003
User Name Posts
Screwtape2 229
WildHoney 147
partygirlvox 132
Babydoll 118
onebloodonelife 108
Irishteen 100
flybabe 74
waynetravis 67
zuropa_fit 14
Lemonchick 9
Purplereign 5

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,003
User Name Posts
Screwtape2 229
WildHoney 147
partygirlvox 132
Babydoll 118
onebloodonelife 108
Irishteen 100
flybabe 74
waynetravis 67
zuropa_fit 14
Lemonchick 9
Purplereign 5

:shocked: I'm more equal than John?!?

I have no idea. :lol: My mom brought them for me when she visited a couple weeks ago. They taste like real cheesecake. :drool: x 1,000

Cheesecake. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I've been wanting to make cheesecake for the past few weeks but I have so much school work I don't have time. Christmas cheesecake coming soon! :hyper:

Cheesecake. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I've been wanting to make cheesecake for the past few weeks but I have so much school work I don't have time. Christmas cheesecake coming soon! :hyper:

Cheesecake is my favorite food. Yes, I said food, not dessert. :lol: I haven't had a real one in so long though! :sad:

Cheesecake is my favorite food. Yes, I said food, not dessert. :lol: I haven't had a real one in so long though! :sad:

Food is just awesome. I'm pretty sure I spent about half of my day thinking or talking about food, it's pretty sad. One time my friend and I had a good two-hour discussion on what makes a perfect brownie. And what's wrong with people who don't like coffee. Or chocolate. I tend to be mean when people don't like the same foods I think are amazing. Just ask boyfriend. :lol:

Food is just awesome. I'm pretty sure I spent about half of my day thinking or talking about food, it's pretty sad. One time my friend and I had a good two-hour discussion on what makes a perfect brownie. And what's wrong with people who don't like coffee. Or chocolate. I tend to be mean when people don't like the same foods I think are amazing. Just ask boyfriend. :lol:

I don't like coffee either. :reject:

Dani :rockon:

I'm a total foodie too!! I LOVE food, cooking, trying different kinds, etc. And I LOVE coffee too :heart: I should've been a chef :hmm:

:sad: :sad:

Not even coffee-based drinks? Like...frappuccinos?

Nope. I can still taste the coffee in it. I love the smell, but I don't like the bitterness of it, and even in those drinks, there's a hint of it.

I do love chocolate though. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom