Summer Night Loving - We’re the Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I'm making a Pot Noodle as we speak :drool: :drool: :drool:

Is anyone interested in joining two fabulously fantastic women for a week or so in New York City this Christmas? As if that wasn't enough, the trip includes fine dining, shopping, sightseeing, viewing landmarks and of course a visit to the Met and other intellectual type stuff too.

:drool::drool::drool:

Is anyone interested in joining two fabulously fantastic women for a week or so in New York City this Christmas? As if that wasn't enough, the trip includes fine dining, shopping, sightseeing, viewing landmarks and of course a visit to the Met and other intellectual type stuff too.

NEW YORK :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: That's going to be amazing!

I wanna quit work and go :sigh:

I would but I have some serious money saving to do. And Christmas travel is the most expensive. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom