Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yuck: my boss won't let me do mine because she knows I'll be a smart arse

I have to write it in third-person :huh: It's so weird. At least I get to brag that my stats are awesome.

As long as the sun isn't in my eyes and blinding me, I've not much against it as long as the temperature's down around 15-17.

She's got a crush on you bigger than Liam's.
It's true. :flirt:

spill it,

please

There's this girl, Gwen, who I'm really good friends with. Unfortunately, I also have a crush on her. And she doesn't like girls. And I can't get over her. Nor do I dare tell her I have a crush on her, cause I don't want to lose her friendship. :sigh:

It's true. :flirt:

There's this girl, Gwen, who I'm really good friends with. Unfortunately, I also have a crush on her. And she doesn't like girls. And I can't get over her. Nor do I dare tell her I have a crush on her, cause I don't want to lose her friendship. :sigh:

That's a hard one. If she's not into gals then there's not much you can do.

I fail spectacularly at crushes

this is news to me!

hey! i never did much flirting with katie on interference until AFTER we were in a serious relationship. and then we did it for laughs. or were you directing this at axver and his harem? :p

Regardless of the facts, you're still the best known Superthread flirts!

:hmm: I seem to remember a little something from a while ago. . .

me : Ian, do you have a girlfriend? You need to tell me these things so that I can stop sending you indecent photos!!

you: yes, keep sending them though.

something like that anyway :lol:

hey! i never did much flirting with katie on interference until AFTER we were in a serious relationship. and then we did it for laughs. or were you directing this at axver and his harem? :p

Haha sorry I didnt mean to just come in and sidebust on the conversation.
I just found it ironic that you two seemed annoyed at flirting done by others in this thread.

See, when its not yourself, its quite annoying.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom