Starsailor US Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ohmylord...if you both came up..party in T.O. Jenn, are you listening?? (and given Jenn's history with the band, we have an even better chance of meeting them....or passing out due to the excitement)

zoney! said:
OK...I am in for Chicago. I have a driving partner too.

Need to see if Screaming Flour is interested, as well as EP!
:yes: You guys should go! EP? Want to drive out there??

ohmylord...if you both came up..party in T.O. Jenn, are you listening?? (and given Jenn's history with the band, we have an even better chance of meeting them....or passing out due to the excitement)
:eek: WOW. That would be SO amazing, but....I'm just afriad, as i mentioned to you jeff, that I really can't afford it. :( thanks for the offer though. :D
Sweetest_Thing, have SO much fun!! I so wish I could...I'll keep it in mind in case I encounter a windfall. :)
I would look SO psycho, :lol: . DC/Philly, Chicago, Toronto...

Megan, can you imagine? "Didn't i see you in England? And Philly? :shifty: And DC? And Chicago? :eek: And Toronto? :no:" :lmao:

meegannie said:

Though I'm afraid to get one of the "She was born again" t-shirts because I'm afraid when I go back to the US for Christmas, random people will stop me and comment on how nice it is that I'm so proud of my faith. :laugh:

get it. who cares what other people think.

I think I like the new album version of Born Again better than the one on the poor misguided fool single

...I just realized:

Concert = Jan 17th.
CD Release Date (Canada) = Jan. 27th.

Does that not seem slightly counterintuitive? I'm half-tempted to buy the CD off Amazon.uk just so I'll know what they'll be playing at the show. :huh:

DiGi said:

get it. who cares what other people think.

I'll probably end up giving Jenn money to buy me one, even though it's light blue and I already have 3 light blue band t-shirts. I have no self control. :tsk:

At the End of the Show (the b-side to Born Again) is my new favourite song. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

meegannie said:

At the End of the Show (the b-side to Born Again) is my new favourite song. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

P.S. -- I don't think it's up on the website, so I can send it to anyone who wants it via msn (agirlinthisvicinity@msn.com) or AIM (meegannie). :) :hyper:

meegannie said:

P.S. -- I don't think it's up on the website, so I can send it to anyone who wants it via msn (agirlinthisvicinity@msn.com) or AIM (meegannie). :) :hyper:

Oh I want it. Whats the name of the song? Amazon UK does not have it listed. I really need to not spend money on CD's this month (to many medical bills coming) but I know I am going to buy these singles today.

Megan can you send to via AIM?

meegannie said:

I'll probably end up giving Jenn money to buy me one, even though it's light blue and I already have 3 light blue band t-shirts. I have no self control. :tsk:
Maybe we can make a trade for those Born Again bsides ;) ...out today there? :hyper:
I'll be getting one of the shirts too...I love them. I'll look for the Silence is Easy one you like in a small size.

:heart: yes, at the end of a show :heart:

..the question is now do I buy Silence is Easy NOW off Amazon.uk or wait until JAN 27th (after the concert!) to buy it! I've already listened to Fidelity :drool: Restless Heart :love: and Silence is Easy :heart: I absolutely cannot wait....Jan seems too long for me to wait for this cd/show...it's 2 months! :angry:

In true dizzy fashion, I am late again when it comes to music news. :wink:

meegannie said:
And they do this thing at the end of Good Souls now that reminds me of Achtung Baby era U2.... :drool:

:ohmy: That sounds very interesting. I couldn't make it last year when they opened for Stereophonics here. :hmm: I think I have to see them this time.

zoney! said:
Jenn....

I am looking into being put on the guest list for the Chicago show. More info later.
:)
:eek:
Wow, you'll outdo my connections... ;) :up:
management'd be like :huh: if my name was on there, but not via them. :laugh:

Joyfulgirl, you are from Boulder? I have family there...so beautiful. I'm supposed to visit them sometime soon (my cousins barely remember what i look like), and I was considering coordinating it with a certain gig...sadly, lack of funds and looking too much like a stalker is the deciding factor.

Last edited:
jkayet said:

Joyfulgirl, you are from Boulder?

I actually live in New Mexico, but due to the dearth of music here I often take road trips to Denver (and now Boulder) to get my live show fixes. It really is beautiful up there and a nice college town so I'm guessing the show will rock. This will be my first road trip for a small club show, though. Breaking new ground with this one. Bring it on!

joyfulgirl said:

I actually live in New Mexico, but due to the dearth of music here I often take road trips to Denver (and now Boulder) to get my live show fixes. It really is beautiful up there and a nice college town so I'm guessing the show will rock. This will be my first road trip for a small club show, though. Breaking new ground with this one. Bring it on!
i guess your location does say 'the desert' :eek:

pearl street - :heart:

DiGi said:
I need to go to Boulder someday so I can go running there. I have wanted to go running in Boulder for about the last 12 years.
You should go sometime. :) Everyone there runs or does something really active like that. I like the hiking. You can be up in mountains with snow & in temperate sunniness in the same day. I want to go now...the relative i'd stay with is a huge bob dylan and neil young fan too.

alright, i've diverted my own thread...
starsailor, beginning with philly in 2 months and a few days, woo! :D

jkayet said:
You can be up in mountains with snow & in temperate sunniness in the same day.

Same here in New Mexico. I like sitting in hot tubs outside in the snow.:drool: I've always thought these high altitude places would be a great place for a band like U2 to rehearse before a tour. If they can sing and run around in this altitude, they can do it anywhere. Come run in New Mexico, DiGi!

So yeah, Starsailor!!!! :hyper:

i want to run in Albuquerque. My mom grew up in Santa Fe so I would like to make it there as well and see what that place is all about.

Yeah so Starsailor they are going to play this song called Good Souls and that will rock.

I've always wanted to go to New Mexico (in addition to the hundreds of places I've been dreaming of visiting...hehe).

Sheila, who is posting from New Hampshire

Back to the "regular programming"....Starsailor, yay! DiGi and Jenn, I should probably go to 9:30 Club. :hyper:

dizzy said:
I've always wanted to go to New Mexico (in addition to the hundreds of places I've been dreaming of visiting...hehe).

Sheila, who is posting from New Hampshire

Back to the "regular programming"....Starsailor, yay! DiGi and Jenn, I should probably go to 9:30 Club. :hyper:
I've been to Arizona a few times, but never NM. I always wanted to do a silly roadtrip and go to places like Roswell...and the world's biggest ball of yarn...stuff like that.

Anyway, YES sheila, you should!! (starsailor, that is, not the yarn)

Back
Top Bottom