St Mary’s Butts, Reading, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get free cookies from writing the jingle? Here are 400 other questions we have about cookies...

"Did you bring us the cookies you got from writing that jingle like five years ago?"

These are some starving children

This is the most royalty free library track I've ever heard in a made for TV movie. And that's saying something.

031414hobby.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.jpg

These two motherfuckers trying to figure out what makes Christmas special

Yo she's out here saving her career with voice recorder beach clips

We all know what those do to expectations...

Oh my God, this next song is straight up her singing some bullshit over All I want For Christmas Is You.

Wait, the emotional low point of this movie is the sale of a jingle to an enormous corporation?

I've seen honest to God RAPE on this channel. What happened?

But what if Michael doesn't want to sign off on this?! Michael's musical integrity was taken advantage of!

I hope he's not planning on moving to New York on a wing, a prayer and that Tiny Tim musical...

Masonville isn't going to give a FUCK about being tenuously related to a famous jingle. They might get their first tourist.

But what if Michael doesn't want to sign off on this?! Michael's musical integrity was taken advantage of!
He's fucking pissed and it's the funniest thing that's happened in this whole movie.

"We didn't write a jingle...we wrote a SONG. About MASONVILLE."

The way this movie is going, the ex is going to move to New York and the protagonist is going to come back home.

Then both their careers can fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom